Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 14th 10, 09:41 PM
DUS DUS is offline
Junior Member

Default Annual season tix: how will I get my gold card?

Hi,

I am planning to use the tfl website to top up my oyster card with an annual season ticket before 31st December. 2 questions:

1/ Is it correct that purchasing an annual season ticket for zones 1-4 entitles me to a free Gold Card?

2/ If I top up over the internet, how will I get my Gold Card? I read itīs issued on a separate paper ticket only, so how will we internet users get hold of it? Will I have to go to a station and ask for it? Will it be posted to my registered address?

Does anyone know?

Cheers and best
DUS