Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26th 11, 10:18 AM
Junior Member

Unhappy Oxford to London commute - ridiculous??

Hi all,

I'm new here but I hope someone can help me decide if this is a ridiculous suggestion or not!

I currently live in NW London and have a job offer in Oxford. The job would be better and I'm thinking I'd prefer the lifestyle over there. I don't think I could hack the commute out to Oxford everyday, as it's not like I live near Paddington anyway.

The bf has said he's happy to commute from Oxford (providing we live nr the station) to the City everyday, but I'm not sure he's thought it through!

Has anyone experience of this and how tiring/horrific it actually might be??

Any advice really appreciated.

Thanks so much!!