Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 21st 11, 12:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default ticketing question: outboundary travelcards

This is probably a rather simple question, but I thought I'd come to
u.t.l to see how many answers you lot could come up with

My work has booked me on a 5-day training course. It's in Slough, so
I've got the joys of a commute via Paddington to look forward to.

As I usually rely on Oyster PAYG, season tickets are a bit of a
mystery to me. Am I right in thinking that the ticket I'm after is a 7
day Slough to London R1256 at £69.70?
This will presumably also let me use buses and tubes in London without
having done the leg on the train first. Will it likely get eaten by
the ticket barrier in Slough on the last day of its validity?

thanks,
- martin