Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 12, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london

Default Full hybrid buses

On 11/03/2012 13:31, Ernesto wrote:
Hey all,

I was on one of the new hybrid buses on route 12, the ones where the
internal combustion engine shuts down at bus stops and/or traffic signals.

I think the NB4L vehicles on the 38 also did this, but the ambient noise
(the bus' a/c???) was quite loud, so I couldn't tell for sure.

Are these two routes the only ones that run like this?

PEACE!

21, 141 and 76 also run with hybrids, IIRC.