Old April 28th 12, 09:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default TfL games advertising outside London

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 18:04:44 on Sat, 28 Apr 2012,
Phil remarked:
I saw a billboard in Nottingham this morning.

They were on the M1 maxtrix boards, near East Midlands Airport, last
Wednesday night.

Spray, Slow down would have been more appropriate at the time.

Must be very new because I went up to Sheffield and back last week, and
the signs were about the spray.

They've been saying it (the Olympics crap) for a few weeks now, I don't
remember exactly how long.

Nick

Old April 30th 12, 01:49 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Roland Perry wrote in
:

In message , at 18:04:44 on Sat, 28 Apr 2012,
Phil remarked:
I saw a billboard in Nottingham this morning.

They were on the M1 maxtrix boards, near East Midlands Airport, last
Wednesday night.

Spray, Slow down would have been more appropriate at the time.

Must be very new because I went up to Sheffield and back last week, and
the signs were about the spray.

I drove from Perthshire to London through the spray last week and more or
less all the way down the VM signs were telling me to plan my trip to the
Olympics.

I'm told there are also billboards to that effect in Edinburgh.

Peter

--
|| Peter CS ~ Epsom ~ UK | pjcs02 [at] gmail.com |
Old April 30th 12, 02:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In message , at 13:49:50 on Mon, 30
Apr 2012, Peter Campbell Smith remarked:
Must be very new because I went up to Sheffield and back last week, and
the signs were about the spray.

I drove from Perthshire to London through the spray last week and more or
less all the way down the VM signs were telling me to plan my trip to the
Olympics.

As my "last week" (above) was "the week before last" now, I think we've
pretty well nailed down when these signs started appearing.
Old April 30th 12, 05:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 30/4/12 14:49, in article , "Peter
Campbell Smith" wrote:

Roland Perry wrote in
:

In message , at 18:04:44 on Sat, 28 Apr 2012,
Phil remarked:
I saw a billboard in Nottingham this morning.
They were on the M1 maxtrix boards, near East Midlands Airport, last
Wednesday night.

Spray, Slow down would have been more appropriate at the time.

Must be very new because I went up to Sheffield and back last week, and
the signs were about the spray.

I drove from Perthshire to London through the spray last week and more or
less all the way down the VM signs were telling me to plan my trip to the
Olympics.

I'm told there are also billboards to that effect in Edinburgh.

Peter

I saw several from a bus between Bradford and Leeds last week.

Old April 30th 12, 07:39 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

In message , Peter Campbell Smith
writes
Roland Perry wrote in
:

In message , at 18:04:44 on Sat, 28 Apr 2012,
Phil remarked:
I saw a billboard in Nottingham this morning.
They were on the M1 maxtrix boards, near East Midlands Airport, last
Wednesday night.

Spray, Slow down would have been more appropriate at the time.

Must be very new because I went up to Sheffield and back last week, and
the signs were about the spray.

I drove from Perthshire to London through the spray last week and more or
less all the way down the VM signs were telling me to plan my trip to the
Olympics.

I'm told there are also billboards to that effect in Edinburgh.

Peter

There was one on the M5 southbound at Taunton yesterday,

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops