Old May 24th 12, 04:45 PM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Furley View Post

The British police are lying, cheating, dishonest, corrupt scum, and I
wish people would open their eyes and see this for themselves.

May I also point out . . . . we are perfectly entitled to call them
scum.
My eyes are wide open. I deal with the police occasionally though rarely
in criminal matters. Your feverish over-generalisation does not describe
the police officers I meet.

Old May 24th 12, 05:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

Default Do we really need the BTP

On 24/05/2012 14:53, d wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan

"Unnamed police sources claimed

Where do such things come on the scale between "someone's written on the
toilet wall", "the Daily Mail said", "a bloke in the pub once told my
mate" and "a good service is operating on all lines"?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK
Old May 25th 12, 06:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On 24/05/2012 13:27, 77002 wrote:
On May 24, 12:27 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:34:48 GMT

wrote:
involved - it rather gives the impression the police can kill with
impunity.

What , you mean "innocent" people such as that gun carrying ganster scum
like Mark Duggan? If the police shot more people like him it might improve
the lives of the law abiding living in places like Tottenham. Machine gunning
any more rioters would help too as you could get rid of 90% of the scum in
one go.

Now, now Boltar, don't be winding the liberals up. Never mind Justice
for victims, we must shower pity on the crims.

Riots? The police should protect property outside the riot zone. The
army can take car of the scum. One verbal warning, one warning
(blanks into the air) volley, then one real volley, end of riot, QED.

Wind who up? Why don't both of you stick your heads down the nearest
bog and pull the chain?

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman

Old May 25th 12, 06:46 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On 24/05/2012 14:51, Graeme Wall wrote:

You've not seen when the Bingo chucks out on a Saturday night then?

The former Essoldo in Gainsborough, you don't want to be there.

Old May 25th 12, 06:49 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On 24/05/2012 14:05, Stephen Furley wrote:
On May 24, 12:27 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:34:48 GMT

wrote:
involved - it rather gives the impression the police can kill with
impunity.

What , you mean "innocent" people such as that gun carrying ganster scum
like Mark Duggan? If the police shot more people like him it might improve
the lives of the law abiding living in places like Tottenham. Machine gunning
any more rioters would help too as you could get rid of 90% of the scum in
one go.

B2003

I take it you mean the Mark Duggan who was proved to be unarmed, and
who was killed by a shot from police scum who then lied about the
circumstances. They claimed that one of their men had been fired at
by Mr Duggan, but a round found embedded in a police radio was proved
to have been fired from a police weapon. I take it that you would
have no objection to the police killing you and then lying about the
circumstances if they choose to do so?

They also lied about the Brazilian electrician, he did not vault over
the ticket gates, and the last time I looked vaulting over ticket
gates wasn't a capital offence in this country.

They also lied about the man who died, though probably not as a direct
result of, being pushed over by them during a demonstration in which
he was not taking part in London.

The British police are lying, cheating, dishonest, corrupt scum, and I
wish people would open their eyes and see this for themselves.

I don't think this is true of the majority, but they won't turn the bad
eggs in through misplaced loyalty and, in the present climate, concern
for people's livelihoods.

Old May 25th 12, 07:08 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On 25/05/2012 07:51, Martin Edwards wrote:
On 24/05/2012 15:43, d wrote:

Not good at spotting a **** take are you. Another thick witted humourless
lefty.

B2003