Old May 24th 12, 01:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

Default Do we really need the BTP

On 24/05/2012 14:05, Stephen Furley wrote:
The British police are lying, cheating, dishonest, corrupt scum, and I
wish people would open their eyes and see this for themselves.

All right, you got a parking ticket in 1981, give it a rest.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail

Old May 24th 12, 01:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Thu, 24 May 2012 06:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
Stephen Furley wrote:
I take it you mean the Mark Duggan who was proved to be unarmed, and
who was killed by a shot from police scum who then lied about the
circumstances. They claimed that one of their men had been fired at

Oh boo hoo. Shouw I send his family flowers in that case? Its probably
more than any victims he would have used his gun on would have got.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan

"Unnamed police sources claimed via The Telegraph that Duggan was a "well
known gangster"[5] and a "major player and well known to the police in
Tottenham".[41] Duggan was a nephew of deceased Manchester gangland boss
Desmond Noonan"

Yeah , a model citizen.

by Mr Duggan, but a round found embedded in a police radio was proved
to have been fired from a police weapon. I take it that you would
have no objection to the police killing you and then lying about the
circumstances if they choose to do so?

If I was a known scum who had a habit of walking around with a loaded weapon
then I don't think I could whinge if I got shot.

They also lied about the man who died, though probably not as a direct
result of, being pushed over by them during a demonstration in which
he was not taking part in London.

That was an accident because the drunken bum refused to move on. You don't
expect someone to die from pushing them over.

The British police are lying, cheating, dishonest, corrupt scum, and I
wish people would open their eyes and see this for themselves.

Compared to the low life that infests the estates they're angels. Who know
doubt you think are poor misunderstood darlings who only need a hug and
a cup of tea to turn them around.

B2003

Old May 24th 12, 02:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Bob Bob is offline

On May 24, 3:45*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2012 04:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

bob wrote:
On May 24, 1:27=A0pm, wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:34:48 GMT

Jethro_uk wrote:
involved - it rather gives the impression the police can kill with
impunity.

What , you mean "innocent" people such as that gun carrying ganster scum
like Mark Duggan? If the police shot more people like him it might improv=

the lives of the law abiding living in places like Tottenham. Machine gun=

ning
any more rioters would help too as you could get rid of 90% of the scum i=

one go.

The example that springs to mind is that of a Brazillian electrician
who dared to travel on a tube train.

Ah well, if he hadn't stayed working here illegally after his visa ran out
he'd still be alive.

Isn't that a bit like Frank Drebin, on being congratulated on his 50th
drug dealer killed, saying, "actually I ran over the last two in my
car, but I was lucky they turned out to be drug dealers."

Robin

Old May 24th 12, 02:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On May 24, 2:47*pm, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 24/05/2012 14:05, Stephen Furley wrote:

The British police are lying, cheating, dishonest, corrupt scum, and I
wish people would open their eyes and see this for themselves.

All right, you got a parking ticket in 1981, give it a rest.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail

No I didn't, that is a blatant lie. No, I will not give it a rest.
Why do you feel that this sort of behaviour is acceptable by the
police in this country?
Old May 24th 12, 02:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

Stephen Furley wrote:
I take it you mean the Mark Duggan who was proved to be unarmed, and
who was killed by a shot from police scum who then lied about the
circumstances. *They claimed that one of their men had been fired at

Oh boo hoo. Shouw I send his family flowers in that case? Its probably
more than any victims he would have used his gun on would have got.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan

"Unnamed police sources claimed via The Telegraph that Duggan was a "well
known gangster"[5] and a "major player and well known to the police in
Tottenham".[41]

I have no way of knowing whether this is true or not, but 'unnamed'
police sources are not something I would ever believe without very
good evidence to support them. The police constantly lie about just
about everything. Is there any very good evidence to support them?

Duggan was a nephew of deceased Manchester gangland boss
Desmond Noonan"

So what? I had a relative, I think he was a great uncle or something,
who was a member of the British Union of Fascists and who had
supported Hitler and believed that Britain should have joined with
him against the Russians. Am I to be held accountable for his views?

Yeah , a model citizen.

If I was a known scum who had a habit of walking around with a loaded weapon
then I don't think I could whinge if I got shot.

But you have no objection to people doing this as long as they work
for the police?

They also lied about the man who died, though probably not as a direct
result of, being pushed over by them during a demonstration in which
he was not taking part in London.

That was an accident because the drunken bum refused to move on. You don't
expect someone to die from pushing them over.

Ok, let's say that I go out into the street. I happen to see a police
officer, and I push them to the ground. Do to unknown reasons, they
die. I then lie about the circumstances. When it is shown that I
have lied I then claim that it was an accident, and that I had pushed
him because he (I'm not sure of the exact wording which was used, but
it was something like) looked as if he was going to resist me. Under
those circumstances would you have any objection to the way I had
behaved, or would you feel that it was quite acceptable?
Old May 24th 12, 02:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Thu, 24 May 2012 07:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
Stephen Furley wrote:
good evidence to support them. The police constantly lie about just
about everything. Is there any very good evidence to support them?

No, the just lie about everything in your paranoid anti establishment mind.

supported Hitler and believed that Britain should have joined with
him against the Russians. Am I to be held accountable for his views?

If you walked around wearing an SS uniform then you'd certainly appear
to share them. Duggan was known to carry a gun.

But you have no objection to people doing this as long as they work
for the police?

If the police want to shoot armed criminals even if they're not commiting a
crime thats fine by me.

That was an accident because the drunken bum refused to move on. You don'=

expect someone to die from pushing them over.

Ok, let's say that I go out into the street. I happen to see a police
officer, and I push them to the ground. Do to unknown reasons, they

You don't have the legal authority to move someone on. They do.

it was something like) looked as if he was going to resist me. Under
those circumstances would you have any objection to the way I had
behaved, or would you feel that it was quite acceptable?

The video shows it all. He was pushed. End of. The officer who did it might
have been a bit of a muppet but I very much doubt he decided to kill someone
that day.

Scum beat up and knife people every day in london. Why don't you reserve you
bile for them or do you see yourself in them?

B2003

Old May 24th 12, 02:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Thu, 24 May 2012 07:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Stephen Furley wrote:
On May 24, 2:47=A0pm, Graeme Wall wrote:
On 24/05/2012 14:05, Stephen Furley wrote:

The British police are lying, cheating, dishonest, corrupt scum, and I
wish people would open their eyes and see this for themselves.

All right, you got a parking ticket in 1981, give it a rest.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail

No I didn't, that is a blatant lie. No, I will not give it a rest.

Not good at spotting a **** take are you. Another thick witted humourless
lefty.

B2003

Old May 24th 12, 04:40 PM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Furley View Post

So what? I had a relative, I think he was a great uncle or something,
who was a member of the British Union of Fascists and who had
supported Hitler and believed that Britain should have joined with
him against the Russians. Am I to be held accountable for his views?
Certainly not; but it does suggest that vehemence and fanaticism run in your family.

Last edited by Robin9 : May 25th 12 at 07:33 PM