Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 15, 08:21 AM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastender[_5_] View Post
One faulty train at Hoxton has knocked out the entire Highbury-New
Cross-Clapham-West Croydon-Crystal Place network.

E.
. . . which suggests that they need a turn-round capability or two elsewhere
on the line. As trains run at about six minutes intervals on that stretch, this
would involve very smart working. My guess is that L.O. will consider it more
trouble than it's worth.