Old November 7th 15, 01:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Old People & Front Doors on Buses

On Saturday, 7 November 2015 09:48:41 UTC, Recliner wrote:
Offramp wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2015 16:52:35 UTC, Recliner wrote:

Do any London buses (apart from Boris buses) have Oyster readers other than at the front?

The Boris buses do have them on each of the three doors.

I think Boris Buses have them as well.

Have I missed some subtlety in that response?

No. I thought someone else had added the "I think Boris Buses have them as well" response. I thought a third person was involved. It was unto that non-existent third person that my sarcastic post was addressed.