Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th 18, 07:16 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Crossrail Railway Systems: End to End journey through Elizabethline tunnels

On 2018\02\21 18:40, Basil Jet wrote:
Incidentally, I'm baffled by the scale of construction at Stepney Green.
I assumed that the finished site would have either nothing or a little
fan shaft emergency escape jobbie. But there seem to be at least three
buildings more than 30 metres long.

This site gives multiple views of the mid-construction situation with a
long north-south hole in 7 segments. WTF!

http://www.crossrail.co.uk/news/arti...improvements-1

I'm surprised there are no replies on this at all.