Old December 18th 04, 09:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Next Stop information

John Rowland wrote:
"Dave Newt" newtonline{AT}gmail.com wrote in message
t.net...

John Rowland wrote:

Last I heard, the tourist commentary was done hourly
from 10am until just before the evening rush hour.
Anyone with normal commuting hours will never hear it.

I took the DLR to and from Greenwich during the day a few times
last week and didn't hear anything apart from the interchange info.

You didn't spot the word "hourly".

I wasn't disagreeing with you, John, just saying I didn't "experience"
any of them!

Old December 18th 04, 10:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote:

I think it's attracting the wrong sort of women, so I'll be changing it at
the end of January. As it happens, my new sig will be shorter.

That's too bad but I guess I can look forward to the next one.
--
Michael Hoffman
Old December 19th 04, 02:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
John Rowland wrote:

I think it's attracting the wrong sort of women, so I'll be changing it at
the end of January. As it happens, my new sig will be shorter.

Like the Piccadilly line ...

Nick
--
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself
Old December 19th 04, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message
k...
Mrs Redboots wrote:
Clive Coleman wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 18 Dec 2004:

In message , Huge
5 That's why my vehicle's the Piccadilly Line -
The Piccadilly line is not a vehicle. The last time I road on
that line I had about a 15min wait.

I thought it was a railway, not a road!

Part of it *will* be a road next month! (Hatton X to T4)

Part of it is a road this weekend - Acton Town to Rayners Lane/Uxbridge...
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.

Old December 19th 04, 02:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in
message ...
John Rowland wrote:

I think it's attracting the wrong sort of women,
so I'll be changing it at the end of January.
As it happens, my new sig will be shorter.

That's too bad but I guess I can look forward to the next one.

It hadn't occurred to me that anyone might miss the old one... maybe I
should post all my messages in HTML, and beneath the new signature I can put
a gif of a Blue Plaque saying "John Rowland's Piccadilly Line signature was
here from January 1999 to January 2005". That way I can have my new
signature and still **** Huge off.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old December 19th 04, 02:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

You'd **** me off, too, so don't do it!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old December 21st 04, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default John Rowland's signature (was Next Stop information)

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 19 Dec 2004:

It hadn't occurred to me that anyone might miss the old one...
maybe I should post all my messages in HTML, and beneath
the new signature I can put a gif of a Blue Plaque saying
"John Rowland's Piccadilly Line signature was here from
January 1999 to January 2005". That way I can have my
new signature and still **** Huge off.

You'd **** me off, too, so don't do it!

Annabel, did you know your compliments when I first uttered it were the
reason I later adopted it as my signature?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old December 21st 04, 01:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, John Rowland wrote:

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 19 Dec 2004:

It hadn't occurred to me that anyone might miss the old one...
maybe I should post all my messages in HTML, and beneath
the new signature I can put a gif of a Blue Plaque saying
"John Rowland's Piccadilly Line signature was here from
January 1999 to January 2005". That way I can have my
new signature and still **** Huge off.

You'd **** me off, too, so don't do it!

Annabel, did you know your compliments when I first uttered it were the
reason I later adopted it as my signature?

So when are we going to see this new sig then, John? I for one am getting
quite excited.

tom

--
Jim-Jammity Jesus Krispy Kreme Christ on a ****-rocket!

Old December 21st 04, 03:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 21 Dec 2004:

Annabel, did you know your compliments when I first uttered it were the
reason I later adopted it as my signature?

No, I didn't know that! But it made me grin, I do remember that.

Old December 22nd 04, 12:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, John Rowland wrote:

So when are we going to see this new sig then,
John? I for one am getting quite excited.

I wouldn't get too excited, it will be a toning down. I'll be 39 this coming
year, you know.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped