Old January 21st 05, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Never a dull moment on the Tube

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , Brimstone
writes
Isn't it? Pull the other one. John Curry , real heterosexual guy

he
was.
What was it he died of again? And as for that rambo of a man Robin
Cousins...

So becaue you can name two people who were open about their

preferences
everyone who does that job is the same?

They say that the ones who complain about it the most are the ones

who
are afraid to come out of the closet.

Who's complaining? I was simply making a point. Or is anyone who makes
a comment that offends the politically correct losers on here have to
be
immediately shot at with some schoolyard insinuations? Bad case of
insecurity it seems to me.

B2003

Old January 21st 05, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Boltar ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

Given that ballet dancing makes needle point look like a macho hobby
(despite the best efforts of that Billy Elliot drivel) I don't know
many guys who would and that ones that do generally bat for the other
team.

"Billy Elliot" may be drivel, but I think your second comment is a
case of giving a dog a bad name and hanging him. In the USA they say it
about figure skaters, too, and it's also not true.

Isn't it? Pull the other one. John Curry , real heterosexual guy he
was.
What was it he died of again? And as for that rambo of a man Robin
Cousins...

And then people wonder why there's no only openly gay footballer, and why
the only one there has been, Justin Fashanu, killed himself.
Old January 21st 05, 09:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Yes, that's two. And I could name a great many more heterosexual

ones,
including the current British men's champion who may yet become as
famous as Curry & Cousins were in their day. There are gay figure
skaters, just as there are gay clergy and gay ballet dancers, but not
all of them are, not even a majority. Rather the reverse....

Sorry , don't believe you.

I'm sure they have reasonable level fitness, but put them up against
real
athletes like boxers or pentathletes and I doubt they'd fare too

well.

Yes, the boxers and pentathletes would fare very badly.

Well tell you what , next time you visit a ballet , go backstage
afterwards and suggest the dancers have a word with Don King as they'd
obviously have no problem putting Lennox Lewis on the mat.

B2003

Old January 21st 05, 10:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Boltar wrote:
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , Brimstone
writes
Isn't it? Pull the other one. John Curry , real heterosexual guy he
was.
What was it he died of again? And as for that rambo of a man Robin
Cousins...
So becaue you can name two people who were open about their
preferences everyone who does that job is the same?

They say that the ones who complain about it the most are the ones
who are afraid to come out of the closet.

Who's complaining? I was simply making a point. Or is anyone who makes
a comment that offends the politically correct losers on here have to
be
immediately shot at with some schoolyard insinuations? Bad case of
insecurity it seems to me.

You introduced the subject.

Old January 21st 05, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Boltar wrote:
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , Brimstone
writes
Isn't it? Pull the other one. John Curry , real heterosexual guy

he
was.
What was it he died of again? And as for that rambo of a man

Robin
Cousins...
So becaue you can name two people who were open about their

preferences
everyone who does that job is the same?

They say that the ones who complain about it the most are the ones

who
are afraid to come out of the closet.

Who's complaining? I was simply making a point. Or is anyone who

makes
a comment that offends the politically correct

It's gone mad, I tell you!

--
Larry Lard
Replies to group please

Old January 21st 05, 05:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 21 Jan 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Yes, that's two. And I could name a great many more heterosexual

ones,
including the current British men's champion who may yet become as
famous as Curry & Cousins were in their day. There are gay figure
skaters, just as there are gay clergy and gay ballet dancers, but not
all of them are, not even a majority. Rather the reverse....

Sorry , don't believe you.

Come down to the ice rink one of these days and I'll introduce you
around. You would probably offend all the men by making assumptions
about their sexuality, but as we are all such wimps, according to you,
I'm sure you'd have no trouble escaping from the lynch mob....

--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/

Old January 22nd 05, 09:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Tom Anderson wrote:

I hate everything.

Now that's an attitude I quite like - Sir Winston's "no sports" :-)