Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 26th 05, 07:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Activating Oyster Cards at Railway Stations

Can someone tell me whether I can order a travel card for my Oyster Card on
the Internet and have it activated from a train station (i.e. not a London
Underground station).

e.g.. can I buy a zone 1-6 weekly travel card online for my oyster card and
have it active for tomorrow and then walk up to the station and walk through
the gates on the morning?

When I have looked at the website - it asks what station I will be
activating it at - which gives me all the London Underground stations - and
not Surbiton?

Thanks in advance

Mick