Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10th 05, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Monday services

Firstly, can I say what a wonderful job all the police, ambulance, fire
services, underground and bus staff have done to cope with this event. I
know from speaking to a policemen closely involved that it was a great
shock and will take months for some to get over.

Unfortunately I (and others) have to go to work on Monday (Friday wasn't
too bad because so many stayed at home). Does anyone know what is
planned to be different to Monday or when we are likely to see a change?

--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail