Old July 11th 05, 03:35 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default Real meaning of names.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:55:30 GMT, the guvnor
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:22:26 -0400, Ken Ehrett wrote:

Well, since we don't know your real name because you are too much of a
****ing coward and pussy to use it in your anonymous posts

This from a sock??

I've looked at your entire repertoire of responses today Nick and
decided it's been criminal of me to accuse you of having anything more
pertinent to say than one word repetitive responses and sock lames.
The reason you're nothing more than a working class breaker yard
worker and Ecstasy junkie becomes more apparent every day.

Old July 11th 05, 04:16 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:58:28 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:22:26 -0400, Ken Ehrett wrote:

Well, since we don't know your real name because you are too much of a
****ing coward and pussy to use it in your anonymous posts

This from a sock??

Ken and Sarah. Don't they sound like a lovely couple?
If we are to believe that Sarah is the "real" person and Ken is the
sock we have to ask ourselves why does she do this? Maybe it's an
naive attempt to imitate the police during the questioning of a
suspect i.e nice policeman (Sarah), nasty policeman (Ken). The trouble
is it's not to hard to wind up Sarah till Ken pops out.
I also wonder if this "relationship" is confined to antu or are we
merely seeing a manifestation of it. For example perhaps Sarah's
neighbours wonder about her illusive partner. They can hear her
talking to him through the walls but no-one has ever seen him. The
strangest thing is they make love regularly every Friday night, but
Ken is never seen. (perhaps)
Come on, if you're a neighbour or confidant of Sarah's, tell all. Dish
the dirt, we're all friends here.

You must be stupid or high on drugs, Assthrobby. Both Ken and I have
stated numerous times we are friends who've known each other for over
10 years. When I am down in Washington on business Ken and I usually
get together for dinner and whathaveyou as most friends are apt to do.
We'll see if your buddy Alanb is going to wimp out and refuse to meet
up with both Ken and me the next time I'm down to DC sometime in
October/November. In the mean time you keep hiding behind numerous
fake nyms and posting links to gay New York models claiming its you.

Old July 11th 05, 05:05 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:44:16 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Well, if you and Ken are such good buddies you'll have plenty of
pics with BOTH of you in them. Post one and put the rumour of Ken
being your sock to bed once and for all. Of course if you don't or try
to hide behind some bull**** excuse it's definite proof that Ken is
your sock.
Over to you.

It's always stayed in your court Assthrobby ever since you've chosen
to hide behind your various nyms while demanding everyone but you post
proof of who they are. Anyone with any sense [ which immediately
eliminates you ] can use the online white pages to look up Ken's
address in Maryland.

How does a sockpuppet have an address and phone number?

By the way, I have some very sophisticated graphics software which
will allow me to easily detect a "Photoshopped" image.

And you've never been able to detect anything with either my picture
or Ken's have you?

So when are you going to give us your verifiable name, Anthropy?
Old July 11th 05, 06:33 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:38:57 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

wrote:

[...]

A pic of yourself and Ken together is required.

Your real verifiable name is what is needed for this to continue,
Assthrobby, but of course like the last time and all the other times
you'll run away from my challenge.

How does a sockpuppet have an address and phone number?

Easily faked, spoofed.

Not unless you believe the telephone company is in on this
" great conspiracy" . Is that your claim now Assthrobby?

By the way, I have some very sophisticated graphics software which
will allow me to easily detect a "Photoshopped" image.

And you've never been able to detect anything with either my picture
or Ken's have you?

So when are you going to give us your verifiable name, Anthropy?

Your distraction is definitely below par today.
Are you really saying you have no pics of yourself and Ken together?
even after being "buddies" for 10 years.????

As I said to you again almost a month ago, your real verifiable name
or we'll just continue to label YOU a cowardly sock puppet.
Old July 11th 05, 06:47 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:36:16 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

wrote:

[...]

And I will continue to believe Ken Ehrett is merely an alter ego of
yourself, which is quite sad really, sniff sniff.

Less than a day and Anthropy runs away AGAIN.

Feel free to believe anything you like you silly fruit bat in spite of
the verifiable facts that Ken lives in Maryland and I live in Rhode
Island. You look like a complete arse every time you complain that
everyone knows you're nothing more than a frightened delusional little
sockpuppet, what wot ho eh.

Old July 11th 05, 10:49 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:58:28 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

Well, since we don't know your real name because you are too much of a
****ing coward and pussy to use it in your anonymous posts

This from a sock??

Ken and Sarah. Don't they sound like a lovely couple?
If we are to believe that Sarah is the "real" person and Ken is the
sock we have to ask ourselves why does she do this?

Because she's an ugly *old* housewife with nothing better to fill her
dull days?
Old July 11th 05, 11:53 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:49:21 GMT, the guvnor
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:58:28 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

Well, since we don't know your real name because you are too much of a
****ing coward and pussy to use it in your anonymous posts

This from a sock??

Ken and Sarah. Don't they sound like a lovely couple?
If we are to believe that Sarah is the "real" person and Ken is the
sock we have to ask ourselves why does she do this?

Because she's an ugly *old* housewife with nothing better to fill her
dull days?

After drooling over my picture for 6 months even you don't believe
that, Fatty. However don't let it lessen your entertainment value as
you lurch and waddle from thread to thread propping up your gay lover.
Old July 12th 05, 12:14 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

wrote:

[...]

This all sounds fascinating. But then it all comes from a chicken
**** limey hiding behind an alias. Oh the irony.....

Old July 12th 05, 12:19 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:44:16 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

Well, if you and Ken are such good buddies you'll have plenty of
pics with BOTH of you in them. Post one and put the rumour of Ken
being your sock to bed once and for all. Of course if you don't or try
to hide behind some bull**** excuse it's definite proof that Ken is
your sock.
Over to you.
By the way, I have some very sophisticated graphics software which
will allow me to easily detect a "Photoshopped" image.

I find it amazing that a scum bag limey posting under an alias who was
caught red handed lying about his profession early on in antu would
have the ****ing nerve to point a finger at another poster using his
real name and email address. Doesn't Blighty have some program to get
you drunks off the streets?

Old July 12th 05, 12:41 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

wrote:

[...]

How do you know Anthropy is not my real name? I have never said it
wasn't.

As in " Miss Anthropy's Advice to the Lovelorn " ? BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Yeah ok, Miss Anthropy.....