Old August 4th 05, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default My Epping and Ongar railway History website will be have a reopening next wednesday FULL HISTORY"!

Hi guys,
Havern't been on for a while. I thought i would just like to say that
my EOR History site will be upgraded to full history. Enough maybe to
make you turn the kettle on.
More photos, history, better loading times and spelling mistakes gone.
Since i have been on here it has 1088 visitors.
The link again:
http://www.eohistory.bravehost.com

Something to get away from the disruption of LU maybe.
Plus anyone visted the railway yet?

Cheers
James

Old August 4th 05, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Sorry i mean't next SATURDAY!!!

Cheers
James

Old August 11th 05, 05:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Hi guys the reopening will be held back until Saturday 20th August dur
to website problems.
Sorry for those intrested
Cheers
James

Old August 12th 05, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys the reopening will be held back until Saturday 20th August dur
to website problems.
Sorry for those intrested
Cheers
James

Best wishes with your site, but I think it is always a mistake to
announce new features on any website until they are actually there.

Old August 12th 05, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Yep i have learnt that now.
But thank you for pinting it out.
The websit ehas been fixed and im uploading stuff now, no problems
Cheers
James

Old August 15th 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Your track plan for epping is incorrect.

Old August 15th 05, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Your track plan for Epping is incorrect.