Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th 05, 10:49 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.telecom.mobile

Default Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

I have a proposal for dealing with (punishing) people who make loud
business phone calls on trains (or any other public transport). ("I'm
on the train ... buy! ... sell!")

Record the calls or make some note, especially if there's anything
that sounds confidential, and publish transcripts or summaries on the
web or a newsgroup.

Comments?
Suggestions?
Does a site or newsgroup already exist for this?