Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 27th 05, 11:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Good Luck, Paul Corfield

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

Even if people here are having a small joke at my
expense I'm flattered that people even
perceive me as a potential candidate.

I certainly wasn't making fun of you - I would need to have a much better
knowledge of LU and TfL's structure than I actually have, in order to know
if there was potential for sarcastic humour in the suggestion that you might
get this particular job. Now, if I'd suggested that Boltar should send his
CV in....

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped