Old December 6th 06, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default PAYG at City Thameslink

I noticed this morning that there are Oyster readers at City Thameslink,
along with signs urging people to fondle them as they go past.

Why? If you have a season ticket on your Oyster then you can travel
legitimately but don't need to touch in/out. But if you only have PAYG
then I didn't think it was valid on Thameslink. It certainly isn't
according to a poster on the platform at Blackfriars.

Googling for "Swedish lizard overlord" gives
this sig as the first result.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU, EH? EH?

Old December 7th 06, 04:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , David
Cantrell writes

I noticed this morning that there are Oyster readers at City Thameslink,
along with signs urging people to fondle them as they go past.

Why? If you have a season ticket on your Oyster then you can travel
legitimately but don't need to touch in/out. But if you only have PAYG
then I didn't think it was valid on Thameslink.

PAYG is valid between Kentish Town and Elephant/London Bridge/Moorgate
(including Blackfriars):

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...YG-Diagram.pdf

--
Paul Terry
Old December 7th 06, 02:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

David Cantrell wrote:
signs urging people to fondle them as they go past.

That's a sign I'd love to see!

Jonathan

Old December 7th 06, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Jonathan Morris wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
signs urging people to fondle them as they go past.

That's a sign I'd love to see!

"Always fondle in and fondle out when using the Underground."

--
Dave Arquati
Old December 7th 06, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Dave Arquati wrote:
Jonathan Morris wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
signs urging people to fondle them as they go past.

That's a sign I'd love to see!

"Always fondle in and fondle out when using the Underground."

"While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.alwaysfondleout.com/
The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.alwaysfondleout.com"

Dave you're missing a trick ...

Nick

Old December 10th 06, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Nick Leverton wrote:
In article ,
Dave Arquati wrote:
Jonathan Morris wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
signs urging people to fondle them as they go past.
That's a sign I'd love to see!

"Always fondle in and fondle out when using the Underground."

"While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.alwaysfondleout.com/
The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.alwaysfondleout.com"

Dave you're missing a trick ...

Nick

I'll wait for someone to give that to me for Christmas.

--
Dave Arquati