Old January 24th 07, 11:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Companion Network Card

I have an annual gold card which incorporates a Gold Network Card.

I also got a companion Network Railcard for £1. I thought that perhaps
the more restrictive Network Card conditions would apply to this, but
the companion card also says 'Network Gold Card' on it - so I was
wondering does this mean the more generous T&C apply to this too?

Old January 24th 07, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 24 Jan 2007 16:41:46 -0800, ONscotland wrote:

I have an annual gold card which incorporates a Gold Network Card.

I also got a companion Network Railcard for £1. I thought that perhaps
the more restrictive Network Card conditions would apply to this, but
the companion card also says 'Network Gold Card' on it - so I was
wondering does this mean the more generous T&C apply to this too?

Sounds like the issuing clerk messed up - you're only supposed to get
a bog standard Network Railcard (showing the usual red R in a circle,
indicating that the £10 weekday minimum fare applies). Lucky you.
Old January 25th 07, 07:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"ONscotland" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an annual gold card which incorporates a Gold Network Card.

I also got a companion Network Railcard for £1. I thought that perhaps
the more restrictive Network Card conditions would apply to this, but
the companion card also says 'Network Gold Card' on it - so I was
wondering does this mean the more generous T&C apply to this too?

"Network Railcard conditions applies to the use of Gold Card Partners Cards,
including minimum fare."
from http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/SWTrains/tandc.htm
--
David Biddulph