Old March 11th 07, 10:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Which car for a quick exit?

Ian F. wrote:
"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message

Unfortunately it is not accurate 100 percent of the time (probably due
to changes in station layout at some places), but it is the vast
majority of times. In addition to marking corrections, I have also added
asterisks to mine in places where there is a cross-platform transfer.

I bought it ages ago, took one look at it, decided I couldn't make heads
nor tails of it and struck it in a drawer!

I've managed to teach at least one totally non-geeky friend who adores
it now. It's not too hard, really.
--
Michael Hoffman