Old April 11th 08, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Kings Cross Meeting Point Advice

In message , Tom
Anderson writes
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, John Rowland wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:

Argyle Square?

Great. If Ian's late, they can buy some drugs and shag a hooker while
they're waiting.

Exactly - i think of everything!

They could even listen to the sound trail, if they bring their MP3
players:

http://www.kingscrossvoices.org.uk/A...ound_Trail.asp

Wow! I've never seen that before; isn't it amazing?!

I might try and use some of that in another tour sometime.

Actually, I do relatively little around KX/SP because there's a lot of
competition in guiding there recently, with all sorts of people taking
an interest in the area and quite a few tours going on. Little
provincial me hardly get's a look in! ;-)

As I said, this upcoming job is a bit different as I'm off to follow the
course of the Fleet. (A sequel to a New River one I've already done
for the same clients.)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

Old April 13th 08, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian Jelf wrote:

I do - in all seriousness - know somewhere in London where a toilet was
specifically installed for the use of Adolph Hitler as it was intended
that he be imprisoned there.

Was it one of those German ones with a shelf?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK
Old April 13th 08, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/ab/b1/cb_1_b.JPG