Old September 16th 03, 10:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default DLR Service Disruption

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message ...
What is said on this group, in the pub/wine bar, works canteeen where ever
isn't complaining. It's whinging. If you really feel strongly about this
guys presence go and tell him personally. You might even find out what he's
protesting about and learn something.

Actually I went there last time I was in westminster (why arent there
any crossings to get onto the green anyway?), he wasnt there. Other
times I'm either too busy working for 6 months a year to pay taxes,
and 6 months a year to pey rent and save up for the state pension I
wont get in 40 years, or I'm a £4 tube ride away, with no guarentee
he's there.

Parliment green is the perfect place for a debate. Not for squatting.