Old July 13th 08, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default utl Meet Tuesday 15 July 2008

Back from a week's wanderings in the West of England…….

So folks, where are we up to with the utl Meet planned for this Tuesday?

I'm available for the whole evening and last I heard we were probably
meeting at Euston but possibly near Marylebone and an earlier rather
than later start was better for Colin.

Any firming up gone on while I've been away?
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

Old July 13th 08, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message . uk, Colin
Rosenstiel writes
In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

Back from a week's wanderings in the West of England.......

So folks, where are we up to with the utl Meet planned for this
Tuesday?

I'm available for the whole evening and last I heard we were
probably meeting at Euston but possibly near Marylebone and an
earlier rather than later start was better for Colin.

Any firming up gone on while I've been away?

I'm expecting to meet in the Head Of Steam (or the Doric Arch - whatever
it's called this week?) at Euston. I'm expecting to be there from a start
at 18:30 but have to get away to catch the 19:15 from King's Cross.

Right, I'll be there by 1830 at the latest.

Anyone else? ;-)

Very much looking forward to it, by the way.

Old July 13th 08, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 13 Jul, 12:30, Ian Jelf wrote:
So folks, where are we up to with the utl Meet planned for this
Tuesday?

I'm available for the whole evening and last I heard we were
probably meeting at Euston but possibly near Marylebone and an
earlier rather than later start was better for Colin.

Any firming up gone on while I've been away?

I'm expecting to meet in the Head Of Steam (or the Doric Arch - whatever
it's called this week?) at Euston. I'm expecting to be there from a start
at 18:30 but have to get away to catch the 19:15 from King's Cross.

Right, I'll be there by 1830 at the latest.

Anyone else? ;-)

Very much looking forward to it, by the way.

Hoping to make it from as close to 1830 as I can, work permitting.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org
Old July 13th 08, 04:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 13 Jul, 11:52, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
I'm expecting to meet in the Head Of Steam (or the Doric Arch - whatever
it's called this week?) at Euston. I'm expecting to be there from a start
at 18:30 but have to get away to catch the 19:15 from King's Cross.

I'll probably put in an appearance - I might be early as I work
nearby.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London
Old July 13th 08, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:05:50 -0700 (PDT), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 13 Jul, 11:52, (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
I'm expecting to meet in the Head Of Steam (or the Doric Arch - whatever
it's called this week?) at Euston. I'm expecting to be there from a start
at 18:30 but have to get away to catch the 19:15 from King's Cross.

I'll probably put in an appearance - I might be early as I work
nearby.

Jolly good, would be nice to put a face to the name. I hope to be there
assuming my knackered knees can get me there :-(
--
Paul C

Old July 14th 08, 12:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Ian Jelf
writes
Back from a week's wanderings in the West of England…….

So folks, where are we up to with the utl Meet planned for this Tuesday?

I'm available for the whole evening and last I heard we were probably
meeting at Euston but possibly near Marylebone and an earlier rather
than later start was better for Colin.

Any firming up gone on while I've been away?

We're meeting in the Head of Steam (now known as the Doric Arch
apparently).

Kick off around 1830, as one of our number needs to get away promptly
(surely they have trains to Cambridge after 2000?)

Just one question (which I think was semi-answered)... How do we
identify who is who? Do we wear an anorak? I think someone advised of
a logo that we might use?
Old July 14th 08, 12:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

Jolly good, would be nice to put a face to the name. I hope to be there
assuming my knackered knees can get me there :-(

What you been doing to your knees then?

I mean it's not like you do any real work...... I'll get me coat!