Old July 15th 08, 11:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tonight's Meeting

Just walked in the house.

Was good to meet a few of the denizens of this Parish.

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe and
Rosenstiel

Certain others were notable by their absence.

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave it
to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

Thanks for a good night out chaps, very enjoyable.

My profound apologies to Mr Dulieu... I forgot to text you. It went on
until we were kicked out!

Old July 16th 08, 12:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
Just walked in the house.

Was good to meet a few of the denizens of this Parish.

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe and
Rosenstiel

Certain others were notable by their absence.

My absence from your message is notable!

Old July 16th 08, 12:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , John Rowland
writes

Just walked in the house.

Was good to meet a few of the denizens of this Parish.

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe and
Rosenstiel

Certain others were notable by their absence.

My absence from your message is notable!

It is - please don't take anything by that. I just tried to remember
off the top of my (addled) head who was there. Of course I offer no
excuse for missing you out!
Old July 16th 08, 12:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

Just walked in the house.

Was good to meet a few of the denizens of this Parish.

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe
and Rosenstiel

Certain others were notable by their absence.

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave
it to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

Thanks for a good night out chaps, very enjoyable.

My profound apologies to Mr Dulieu... I forgot to text you. It
went on until we were kicked out!

Yes, great to meet people. Sorry I had to go early.

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old July 16th 08, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 16, 12:47 am, Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
Just walked in the house.

Was good to meet a few of the denizens of this Parish.

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe and
Rosenstiel

Certain others were notable by their absence.

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave it
to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

Apologies for absence, work-based. I'm a strong supporter of bi-annual-
isation.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org
Old July 16th 08, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message
, at
04:21:15 on Wed, 16 Jul 2008, John B remarked:
Apologies for absence, work-based. I'm a strong supporter of bi-annual-
isation.

I'd have come along apart from the fact I didn't realise it was
happening until a day or two before. And something else was in the diary
by then.
Old July 16th 08, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

Did you arrive after I left at 19:30?

Yep, not deliberately!

:-)

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old July 16th 08, 05:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

John B wrote in

Notable were Messrs Jelf, Corfield, Thant, asdf, Anderson, Briscoe

and
Rosenstiel

That's Jeff of course and Steve Fitzgerald posted the above and John
Rowland announced himself elsethread

Certain others were notable by their absence.

Suggestions were made that this could be a bi-annual event; I leave

it
to the masses to discuss the advisability or otherwise of this
suggestion.

Apologies for absence, work-based. I'm a strong supporter of

bi-annual-
isation.

And that means ?

Many a NG would argue for six months or two years on whether biannual
or biennial was the One True Way.

--
Mike D(olbear) who delurked for the occasion.