Old October 21st 03, 05:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Finchley to Watford, errrrr...

Facts like this don't seem to matter to the person called "Huge" (?),
whose answer to everything is "car".

Hugh knows me fairly well. I see his response as the joke it is. Hope
the OP gets the joke, poor chap. Hope he gets to work OK too...

Oh, he will. Eventually.

Once he's paid a small fortune to get cold, wet and let down for a
few weeks, he'll buy a car, which is the sensible way to make
this journey.

Yep. This journey looks to me like one of those that would only take around
30-40 minutes by car, but could take an age on PT.

Peter

Old October 21st 03, 08:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"James Farrar" wrote in message
Robin May wrote:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote the following
in:

(Huge)typed

Buy a car.

Yeah right.

Chap's been jobless for two years and he needs to get there
tomorrow morning.

Yeah right.

Facts like this don't seem to matter to the person called "Huge" (?),
whose answer to everything is "car".

In that case, should I ask him what the worst way of travelling
through Central London is? :-)

Northern Line!

--
James Farrar |

London, SE13 |

Old October 21st 03, 10:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , boristhe.spider wrote:

"James Farrar" wrote in message

In that case, should I ask him what the worst way of travelling
through Central London is? :-)

Northern Line!

Or Central, or Piccadilly...

Niklas
--
"As there are more accidents in the home than outside, a thoroughly risk averse
person will live in a tent on their front lawn."