Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 10th 09, 07:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Weekly and monthly more expensive than daily?

elyob wrote:
On Sep 10, 1:43 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
On Sep 10, 1:31 pm, elyob wrote:

Also, to be honest, as they provide no easy way to do this, they can
spend the time thumping the keys and double checking it. I can't be
bothered!- Hide quoted text -

Why not go to the station and get them to "thump the keys" to issue a
week's worth in one go?

Neil

That's what I did last week, and will do again this week. Takes ages,
therefore I was wondering whether I could get them to take "really
ages" and ask for a full month? How far in the future can they book
tickets for?

I was going to suggest that if you both lots of future tickets they may
get the hint and reduce the price of the season ticket.

But then I remember it's a train company, so they'll just put up the
price of the daily ticket instead!