Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Newt
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 03, 10:32 AM
Replies: 47
Posted By Dave Newt
Buses Acceptable ?

Kat wrote:

In message , Redonda
writes
Kat wrote:
In message , Robert
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 03, 08:47 AM
Replies: 47
Posted By Dave Newt
Buses Acceptable ?

Kat wrote:

BTW, does anyone know why the count-down thing was removed from the
bus-stop outside Mile End tube station?

Cos the buses don't dare stop there any more? :-)
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 03, 09:55 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave Newt
Congestion Charging in Kensington

Cast_Iron wrote:

John Rowland wrote:
Hi all,

According to
http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/mayors_report/dec17_2003.jsp
, the public consultation for a westward extension of...
Forum: London Transport December 21st 03, 10:38 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Dave Newt
Another Oyster Prepay Thread - How Do You Buy It?

Kat wrote:

In message , Dave Newt
writes

AFAICS, there is nothing to stop you from...
Forum: London Transport December 21st 03, 09:53 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Dave Newt
Another Oyster Prepay Thread - How Do You Buy It?

Kat wrote:

In message , Paul
writes
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:09:08 GMT, (Neil
Williams)...
Forum: London Transport December 17th 03, 06:41 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave Newt
Online Customer Charter Refund Form SNAFU?

Craig Poxon wrote:

Has anyone been using London Underground's Online Customer Charter Refund
Form at https://tube.tfl.gov.uk/secure/charter/?

I first started using it for a claim on the...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 03, 07:41 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave Newt
police van travelling from Highbury corner

DDV wrote:

Friday night I observed a police van travelling from Highbury corner down to
Forum: London Transport December 13th 03, 07:29 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Dave Newt
Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

Stimpy wrote:

gratuitous snippage

watch it whizz down the shaft before flying off the end :-))

Oooh, missus.
Forum: London Transport December 12th 03, 07:03 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave Newt
Camden Town and Hammersmith derailments - reports available

"Richard J." wrote:

Dave Newt wrote:
"Richard J." wrote:

"Richard J." wrote in
Forum: London Transport December 11th 03, 10:45 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave Newt
Camden Town and Hammersmith derailments - reports available

"Richard J." wrote:

Steve wrote:
"Richard J." wrote in
:

I take it English is not your first...
Forum: London Transport December 9th 03, 05:51 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Dave Newt
Is it just me or has the tube gone down the tubes?

CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North wrote:

But who brings the half eaten burgers, beer cans and piles of vomit?

That would be the people who avoid buying a ticket because its
Forum: London Transport December 6th 03, 06:12 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Newt
Oyster bug?

Steve wrote:

On 6/12/03 10:32 am, in article , "Dave

I reloaded my monthly Oyster on...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 03, 09:32 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Newt
Oyster bug?

I reloaded my monthly Oyster on Tuesday, but have received the "You have
successfully loaded your Oyster" email message EVERY DAY since then.

Anyone else?
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 03, 07:40 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By Dave Newt
Oyster Prepay... now available!

Kat wrote:

In message , David Walters
writes
Forum: London Transport November 28th 03, 10:01 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Dave Newt
RF bus in Alperton garage

From: (Peter Beale)
Date: 26/11/2003 23:13 GMT Standard Time

In article ,
(Terry...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 03, 09:24 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Dave Newt
'That's a nice tie'

Stimpy wrote:

Ken Wheatley wrote:
I was on the Central Line today. I noticed a striking looking woman
get on at, I think, St. Pauls and sit opposite me. At Holborn she got
off. But...
Forum: London Transport November 25th 03, 10:22 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave Newt
More on Oysters

Neil Williams wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:50:08 -0000, "Colin"

I am fairly certain that the conductor was wrong, and the passengers
response should...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 03, 08:21 PM
Replies: 44
Posted By Dave Newt
Security of Oyster Cards

Kai wrote:

I am interested in the mechanics of these cards, which are smart cards
Forum: London Transport November 14th 03, 07:09 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Newt
Cycle Lockers / parking kensington / museums ?

Albert Fish wrote:

plentiful or scarce ?

seriously ill advised or go for it, it's reasonably safe ?

any pointers welcome

Does anyone understand the question?
Forum: London Transport November 12th 03, 07:07 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Dave Newt
An unusual request

Sam Holloway wrote: