Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: james007
Forum: London Transport January 19th 04, 01:21 PM
Replies: 62
Posted By james007
Aldwych Station

John Rowland wrote:
Its not unrealistic. Thats exactly how the NYC Transit
museum is set up. Its based in an old disused subway
station on a spur from the main line and in the...
Forum: London Transport January 18th 04, 10:52 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By james007
parking in South Kensington: advice needed!

Jon Squire wrote:
And is S. Kensington (by the Gloucester Rd. tube stop) considered within the
central district where the levee is assessed?

If you're talking about the Congestion Charge, then...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 04, 09:28 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By james007
Oyster cards - free journeys?

On central London buses with a separate conductor, I notice that my
OysterCard is visually checked, but that's it. I could only have a
PrePay, and be getting my journey free.

On NR journeys from...
Forum: London Transport January 17th 04, 09:20 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By james007
Gate Codes + Oyster

Bob Adams wrote:

Wasn't the original plan for Oysters a card that you could just wave in
the air somewhere in the general vicinity of a reader - in order to
speed up passage through the gates...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 04, 12:28 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By james007
Do you live above a tube tunnel?

Richard J. wrote:

Staying overnight in a house in Southgate, some way from the
underground section of the tunnel (which runs under playing fields of
the local college), it is still possible to...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 04, 10:49 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By james007
Do you live above a tube tunnel?

Richard J. wrote:
Some residents who live above the proposed line of the Crossrail tunnels
are concerned about possible noise and vibration in their homes when the
trains are running. Is there...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 04, 09:50 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By james007
Passenger charter vouchers and Oystercard

Kat wrote:

It's not an FAQ, and I've asked on the website, but do some of the
learned people here know the answer - I've a number of passenger
charter vouchers: how do I get these...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 04, 09:48 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By james007
My Oystercard works!

Luke Ross wrote:
james007 wrote:
Golly, it's exciting, but my Oystercard worked on PrePay today.
It even now tells me what journeys I've taken.

Where? I couldn't seem to find such things...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 04, 10:59 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By james007
My Oystercard works!

Golly, it's exciting, but my Oystercard worked on PrePay today.

It even now tells me what journeys I've taken.

Clever thing.

Good, aren't they?
Forum: London Transport January 4th 04, 10:58 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By james007
Oyster renewal question...

Lawrence Myers wrote:
But you don't have to "pass" through the barrier" to load. Just touch it,and
although it will reject, it should load..

Confirmed: this is how it worked for me.
Forum: London Transport January 1st 04, 01:18 AM
Replies: 10

Kat wrote:
It's not an FAQ, and I've asked on the website, but do some of the
learned people here know the answer - I've a number of passenger
charter vouchers: how do I get these added to...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 03, 11:51 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By james007
Passenger charter vouchers and Oystercard

It's not an FAQ, and I've asked on the website, but do some of the
learned people here know the answer - I've a number of passenger charter
vouchers: how do I get these added to my pre-pay Oyster...
Forum: London Transport December 28th 03, 10:37 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By james007
Bikes on DLR

Robin May wrote:
Aha, I see. Good thing I'm getting a Brompton for Christmas.
I strongly recommend them. They're useful for Eurostar and deep
tube lines, as well.
I got it today. What an...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 03, 10:36 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By james007
Good Riddance to Connex

Mait001 wrote:

As I have stated on pervious occasions, I am a barrister.

Pervious occasions?

Say no more...
Forum: London Transport November 18th 03, 10:27 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By james007
Annual - Oyster?

Christian Hansen wrote:
In article ,

Ideally, I'd like an Oyster card.
But my annual card doesn't run out until...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 03, 12:03 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By james007
Annual - Oyster?

I have an annual gold card, and I'd really like to able not to have to
fiddle with it when getting out of the station.

Ideally, I'd like an Oyster card.
But my annual card doesn't run out until...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Forum Jump