Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: congokid
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 09:26 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By congokid
Oops!

In message , Ian Jelf
writes

A cyclist apparently came past all the queuing traffic and simply
ploughed through the red light...
Forum: London Transport November 20th 05, 05:12 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
Steaming drains

In message , John Rowland
writes

Drains in varous London roads were emitting clouds of steam tonight. Why
tonight,...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 05, 04:57 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By congokid
Battersea Park Tonight

In message ,
Chris! writes
Hi,

I am going to the Battersea Park Fireworks in about an hour. Can
anyone tell me...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 05, 05:08 PM
Replies: 162
Posted By congokid
Inevitable Cycle Fiasco

In message ,
Martin Underwood writes

It's fairly rare to
see cars etc go through red lights (I've probably seen under ten in...
Forum: London Transport July 4th 05, 07:05 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By congokid
Olympic Announcement 'Event'

In message , Paul Terry
writes
In message , Joe
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 01:51 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By congokid
Bridge Bash on 10 route??

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

A bus was being towed back to its garage and got caught underneath the
bridge as the tow truck...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 05, 06:08 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By congokid
Stretched SUV

In message , Paul Weaver
writes
In Mile End tonight I watched with amazement at a what can only be
described as a genuine...
Forum: London Transport October 10th 04, 03:19 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By congokid
Optimum Position When Waiting To Board A Bus

In message , Robin May
writes

I'd like it if there were still bus queues. The problem is that there
aren't, and you can't...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 04, 10:58 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By congokid
The "tube hat" case

In message , Sunil Sood
writes

The RMT said as of next week wearing a uniform hat will no longer be
compulsory.

The British...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 04, 09:15 AM
Replies: 282
Posted By congokid
Bus driver complaint and OYBike

In message , Neil Williams
writes
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:14:42 +0100, congokid

"Although...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 04, 09:14 PM
Replies: 282
Posted By congokid
Bus driver complaint and OYBike

In message , Ian F.
writes

ASL?

Advanced stop line.
http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/16.shtml#154

Maybe it's time to reacquaint yourself with...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 04, 10:03 PM
Replies: 282
Posted By congokid
Bus driver complaint and OYBike

In message , Dave Arquati
writes

then straight along to Trafalgar Square. I wasn't brave enough to cycle
across the Square; afterwards I went up...
Forum: London Transport May 29th 04, 04:08 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By congokid
Mine's bigger than yours

In message , Seanie
O'Kilfoyle writes

"Prai Jei" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 04, 09:06 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By congokid
Bottled water on tube

In message , Richard J.
writes

I believe so, and I find that a request for "une carafe d'eau" is
accepted more willingly...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 09:48 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By congokid
Cost of two weeks stay in London

In message , Andrew P Smith
writes
In article , Chan WK
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 09:48 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By congokid
Cost of two weeks stay in London

In message , Roland Perry
writes
In message , congokid
writes
Apparently...
Forum: London Transport May 20th 04, 10:40 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By congokid
Cost of two weeks stay in London

In message , Roland Perry
writes

If someone is staying for two weeks it might be worth investigating a
room with some self-catering...
Forum: London Transport May 16th 04, 08:23 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By congokid
Westway today (Sunday 16th)

No sooner had I driven on to it from Marylebone Road when traffic ground
to a halt. I was almost at the exit for the Paddington Central
development. After sitting there for about 20 minutes, it...
Forum: London Transport May 9th 04, 10:47 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By congokid
Fulham Broadway Conundrum

In message , Mait001
writes

the much vaunted station at Chelsea Harbour is but a
pipe dream (despite the Council having been bribed...
Forum: London Transport May 8th 04, 11:15 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By congokid
Fulham Broadway Conundrum

In message , Mait001
writes

And, even now, there are staircases at the extreme North end of both platforms
(you can see the curved...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 02:49 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By congokid
graffiti

In message , Kat
writes

Most of it is boring rubbish but occasionally I've seen a train
(usually H&C) come in and thought "Wow, that...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 01:37 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By congokid
Spam and Viruses

In message , Anon
writes
Since I have joined this News Group there has been a massive increase of
Spam and viruses sent to my...
Forum: London Transport January 24th 04, 11:52 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By congokid
West London Line...... Chelsea station

In message , Mait001
writes

in the same way they used the insurance money from a local
park's burnt down pavilion for other...