Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim
Forum: London Transport February 15th 07, 09:03 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Tim
London Buses - number of double deckers, single deckers & artics

I'm sure someone will come along with a better answer, but have you
tried writing to TfL to ask them? Even quote the freedom of
information act... if its relevant to this, don't ask me i just...
Forum: London Transport September 27th 06, 09:34 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Tim
Free papers 'clog up underground'

The railways and (slightly less so) the Tube are missing a trick with
newspapers, free or otherwise, in that they get picked up as rubbish.
Why not put a clearly-signed plastic newspaper rack...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 09:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim
Irish Rovers

Who are the two chaps I sometimes see busking outside Waterloo (the exit
from the Jubilee line onto the road) - thay play a great medley of Irish
Songs and I regard them as lucky charms because...
Forum: London Transport March 27th 06, 09:20 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim
plz help with my homework! fill out my survey.

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
"R.C. Payne" typed

Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 07:05 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim
How does new car on Jubilee trains affect performance?

In message ,
Boltar ...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 06, 09:01 PM
Replies: 90
Posted By Tim
Fascist cyclists

- compulsory third-party insurance for all cyclists (to cover injury to
pedestrians and damage to cars who have to swerve to avoid them when the
cyclists go through red lights or whose cars...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 06, 08:51 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Tim
Ladies & Gentlemen

But would have an effect on someone who isn't scatter-brained, but has
left something behind.

If they're still on the train, then they don't realise that they're about
to leave...
Forum: London Transport August 3rd 05, 10:09 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Tim
Don't worry, it's not a bomb!

In this sort of situation, would the correct thing to to be to pull the
lever to talk to the driver?
Forum: London Transport May 10th 05, 09:35 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Tim
London's Integrated Transport Policy

I find it very sad that London's rail links are being allowed to decline
like this.

A good example being the commuter services into Waterloo, which are pretty
much at the limit of their capacity. ...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 04, 01:00 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim
Oyster Query

I have an Oyster card with a Zone1-3 annual travelcard and something like
£15 of prepay on it

If I want to travel from Earlsfield (zone3) to Kew (also zone 3), going via
Richmond (zone 4), I only...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 04, 09:19 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Tim
Getting to Kew

I have a zone 1-3 travelcard loaded on my Oyster card, and want to travel
from Clapham Junction to Kew Gardens. This involves getting a train to
Richmond then changing for Kew Gardens.

However...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump