Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jack Taylor
Forum: London Transport August 10th 04, 09:29 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Jack Taylor
Metropolitan Line Questions

"Adrian" wrote in message
Chorley Wood

Does anybody know why the London Underground station signs...
Forum: London Transport July 17th 04, 01:57 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Jack Taylor
Vistor to London

"JO" wrote in message
I've got 4 of us here making a trip to London

1) What's a good central area to stay in? We've...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 10:53 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack Taylor
Famous people on UK railway stations

Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 05:28 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Jack Taylor
Famous people on UK railway stations

"Oleg Kirov" wrote in message
Just wondering how many famous people we see on our trains and
stations...

At...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 04, 01:51 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Jack Taylor
Willesden Junction rare-ish track open today

Due to a derailment at Willesden Junction, the North London Line will be
Forum: London Transport July 8th 04, 10:55 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Jack Taylor
LU Stock Transfer Routes

"Boltar" wrote in message

I guess that begs the question of why A stock was given a profile that
they knew
would...
Forum: London Transport July 5th 04, 12:31 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack Taylor
Free Transport In London

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message ...
Because London Transport system is currently over crowded...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 04, 11:39 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Jack Taylor
Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday

They managed run-rounds easily enough at Amersham in 1982 when Sarah
Siddons did...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 04, 11:05 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By Jack Taylor
New depot plans not enough to satisfy residents

1) Why should cost not form part of the consideration, after all the money
will have...
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 04, 03:49 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Jack Taylor
New to London - Late night travel advice, please?

"Richard J." wrote in message

Go to just about any office in London, and you'll find a ragbag...
Forum: London Transport June 21st 04, 02:07 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Jack Taylor
New to London - Late night travel advice, please?

I'm a student due to start my first job in the City next month (I'm
terrified, I've...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 04, 09:03 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Jack Taylor
Usin Clapham juinction with huges bags ?

"Roland Perry" wrote in message

Ealing Broadway platform announcements are still "Thames Trains".

Yes, I noticed...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 04, 05:17 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Jack Taylor
Usin Clapham juinction with huges bags ?

"Annabel Smyth" wrote in message

I don't think they know, do they? On Sunday I went down from CJ to
Arundel on what...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Forum Jump