Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew
Forum: London Transport March 8th 05, 09:27 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew
Switchable signs

Correct guess.

Can you give any examples of where I would see this in action then? I'm
particularly interested in the diverted flows during the peaks aspect.

Waterloo has some.
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 05, 09:09 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Matthew
Is this legal? - sec 17 of the NR COC

Are there many point to point seasons available still on LU?

All those solely valid Rickmansworth or Croxley northwards are.
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 04, 01:55 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Matthew
Oyster photocards

Oyster photocards will be available to students from next year.

http://www.atoc.org/traveltrade/newsrail/pdfs/ne278_25_12_04.pdf
Forum: London Transport November 20th 04, 11:32 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Matthew
Oystercard sttements

I don't have that column. I have:
*Sequence
*Date
*Time
*Transaction Type
*Station of entry
*Station of Exit
*Added PrePay

*PrePay Balance
Forum: London Transport November 20th 04, 11:30 AM
Replies: 23

Forum: London Transport November 20th 04, 01:30 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Matthew
Oystercard sttements

1. It says "Validate Bus Boarding" rather than the bus number

The route number is in the eighth column between "Gate Balance Exit"
and "Bus Balance Entry"

2. The clocks aren't syncronised hence...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 04, 01:58 AM
Replies: 277
Posted By Matthew
Eurostar to quit Waterloo

Is there a direct link from Eurostar to Olympia, without reversing at Waterloo?

Marc.

When the rail link opens, it'll be via the North London Line.
Forum: London Transport November 11th 04, 10:54 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Matthew
Oystercard sttements

You can now obtain a posted statement of usage for the last eight
weeks for your oystercard.
It is fully detailed down to fare stage of boarding on bus routes.
It's obtainable using the "ask oyster"...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 04, 08:29 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Matthew
Error codes for Oyster cards

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:17:47 -0000, "Geoff Marshall"
wrote:

Hi all,

has anyone got a list of the gate codes that are 1xx - onwards. i.e what i
think are Oyster...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 04, 12:57 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Matthew
2005 fares leaflet

Answer me this then (if you will). If I buy a single Oyster ticket zone
1-6 can I travel within zone 1 (lets say from Oxford Circus) to
Marylebone, change onto the Chiltern line and get off at...
Forum: London Transport November 1st 04, 10:36 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Matthew
2005 fares leaflet

A pdf of the 2005 fares changes is now at:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/downloads/pdf/fares-tickets/2005-fares-leaflet.pdf

Some notable changes not previously commented on are the abolition of
the...
Forum: London Transport October 27th 04, 09:29 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Matthew
ELL odity

zone 1 boundary.

I think it's unlikely that they'll remain there on the final line

why do you imagine that it is unlikely they'll stay in Zone 1?

What...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 04, 01:01 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew
Using Oyster on a combined tube/national rail trip?

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:00:55 +0100, Matthew

Where exactly does Oyster need to be touched? Just at the start and
end of the journeys, or also at the NR Oyster...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 04, 01:00 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Matthew
Using Oyster on a combined tube/national rail trip?

Where exactly does Oyster need to be touched? Just at the start and
end of the journeys, or also at the NR Oyster validators by the sides
of their platforms? What about if I get on at a tube-only...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 04, 10:59 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Matthew
New TfL faresleaflet

There is a new TfL leaflet out mentioning a few changes:

Bus passes no longer need photocards from the 26th Sept

Tube tickets and LT cards are now valid on Silverlink from Gunnersbury
to Stratford,...
Forum: London Transport August 28th 04, 12:36 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By Matthew
Crossrail and the GWML

I think a "direct" service between Aylesbury and Heathrow via High Wycombe
and South Greenford make a lot more sense. I think this would give a
cross-platform interchange at Hanwell for anyone...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 04, 11:42 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Matthew
Oyster at Bank

Don't the stairs and travelator from the W&C platforms emerge in the
ticket hall on the street side of the barriers? (I could be wrong, I
hardly ever use them).
Given that there are now no...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 04, 01:48 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Matthew
Oyster at Bank

The Oyster card validatoris on the DLR platforms at Bank are set to
"enter" only, and the posters (not just the stickers) say that only
pre-pay holders need to use them, and only when starting their...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Forum Jump