Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kat
Forum: London Transport September 25th 06, 07:34 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Kat
Steam on the Brighton line 23/9

MaxB wrote:
"Albert" albert@se-england wrote in message
Earlier this morning, about 1040, I heard the unmistakable...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 05, 05:19 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Kat
Alcohol

Industrial wrote:
Hello,

Is it permitted to drink alcohol on London Buses and London Underground
stations and trains?

Not if you're working on/at them..
--
Kat
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 10:54 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Kat
I C E

sharky wrote:

NOT such a clever idea for Nokia users (maybe others too).

If you save the same number under two different names (like Girlfriend
and ICE), then caller ID...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 10:47 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Kat
bombers use Luton

dave F wrote:
according to recent reports it seems the bombers gathered at Luton Railway
station on the morning of the blasts and boarded a train.

Correct me if...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 05, 06:22 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Kat
Tube Drivers Involved in Bombing

Richard J. wrote:
Hobbayne wrote:
I have not heard of the condition of the poor drivers of those
trains! especially the driver of the Picc train as the bomb was in
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 09:09 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Kat
Me in London today

Steve M wrote:
Boltar wrote:
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

Arrived Huntingdon 16:55 after an eventless run. Get to car, drive
home.
You were quite lucky. I...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 10:07 AM
Replies: 85
Posted By Kat
LU chaos

wrote:
Shutting down the TfL website is really helpful in planning alternative
routes and journies.

There are no alternative underground routes; the whole network has been
closed...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 02:11 PM
Replies: 58
Posted By Kat
2012 Olympics come to London

Steve Dulieu wrote:
Well we got em, here's to a nice quiet life on the underground...

I'd drink to that but I'm just off to work...
--
Kat
Forum: London Transport July 5th 05, 10:46 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Kat
Oyster question.

Clive wrote:
I've got an Oyster with pre-pay on it. Normally when I come to London
it is only for a day or two and therefore by paper after 9:30 travel
cards. This...
Forum: London Transport July 4th 05, 10:12 PM
Replies: 93
Posted By Kat
Mornington Crescent

Ian F. wrote:
"Jonathan Davies" wrote in message

Barking.

Oh-oh! I feel a Heathrow...
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 05, 09:05 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Kat
Oyster communication failure

Ian F. wrote:

Abuse? From whom? Stress, OK, I agree, it's a pretty stressful job, but that
doesn't mean they have to treat passengers with total disdain and look at us
as...
Forum: London Transport July 2nd 05, 12:43 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Kat
Oyster communication failure

Ian F. wrote:
If only they would take
as their example some of the terrific station staff working at tube
stations - particularly, in my experience, on the District Line -...
Forum: London Transport July 2nd 05, 12:28 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Kat
Buggies are wheelchairs!

Ian F. wrote:
I refer the Honourable Member for 'Ackney East to the following:

"Pass the port ... it won't give you gout

James Meikle
Friday April 16, 2004
The...
Forum: London Transport July 2nd 05, 10:41 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By Kat
Buggies are wheelchairs!

Ian F. wrote:
"loobyloo" wrote in message

You've met Ian before then? :)

Heh!...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 05, 08:17 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By Kat
Oyster communication failure

wrote:
No answer to your question I'm afraid but of course if you abuse staff
on the buses or the Underground you will be prosecuted.
Does make me wonder sometimes if staff are...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 05, 05:41 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Kat
P-Way on London Underground

wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone give me any pointers on companies to approach regarding
P-Way jobs on London Underground? I hold a PTS and have experience of
mainline P-Way,...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 05, 10:04 PM
Replies: 86
Posted By Kat
WWII Bunker

lonelytraveller wrote:
I didn't think the tube was as far south as the cathedral. Do you mean
a law about the bombed out church?

I did wonder about...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 05, 08:56 PM
Replies: 86
Posted By Kat
WWII Bunker

I had read that there were some shelters built under some of the
central tube stations, but that the planned one at St. Pauls...
Forum: London Transport May 3rd 05, 11:00 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Kat
Oyster card season tickets

When oyster card season tickets expire, it still lets you through the
gates for one journey the next day. But it charges you...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 05, 05:44 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Kat
Breach of Safety by LUL, Again

Barry Salter wrote:

Last night some bright spark at Brent Cross had set all the gates to
enter only,...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 05, 08:30 AM
Replies: 23

wrote:
Last night some bright spark at Brent Cross had set all the gates to
enter only, they all displayed no exit. Fortunately the side gate
hadn't been locked.
What happens to...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 05, 08:25 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Kat
Replacement Ticket

wrote:

Actually I just found the quote:
"If daily or weekly travelcard fails, it will not usually be replaced
as the period of use is so little. Weekly season tickets or...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 07:28 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Kat
Replacement Ticket

wrote:
It is an LUL issued ticket. They only issue monthly tickets on Oyster
but obviously weekly tickets are still paper.

Weekly tickets can be on Oyster too. Just fill in the...
Forum: London Transport April 8th 05, 01:47 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Kat
LT Museum Shop

Paul Cummins wrote:
In article ,
(simber) wrote:

where is the LT museum?

Coven Garden Plaza,...
Forum: London Transport March 19th 05, 02:24 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Kat
Tube closures next weekend?

Mrs Redboots wrote:
From this, am I right in thinking the District & Circle Lines are closed
again next weekend? The TfL site only gives this weekend's closures,
not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49

Forum Jump