Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Gordon
Forum: London Transport December 21st 04, 02:18 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Gordon
TfL eCards

Joe wrote:
My mum (who works for TfL) sent me this eCard this morning:
https://secure.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/seasonal/cards/card.asp?uniqueID=319118678569793980

However, I can't seem to find out,...
Forum: London Transport December 14th 04, 06:06 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Robert Gordon
Alert! Terrorists will blow up London with black powder !!!

Bruno Beam wrote:
They have collected 10 tons of black powder and want to blow up London.

Watch out, black powder is the most dangerous explosive known to mankind!

Oh my god! We're all...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 04, 09:40 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Robert Gordon
Paintings of suburban London

John Rowland wrote:
Hi all,

Wandering through Crouch End this afternoon, I found the following shop
http://www.frameworkscrouchend.co.uk/ which sells paintings of suburban
London by...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 04, 06:18 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Gordon
The History Of The London Underground VCD.mpg

Marratxi wrote:
Bargepole alert !!!
Baz

Just watched a very intresting...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 04, 04:55 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Robert Gordon
Identification needed, please

Marratxi wrote:
On alt.binaries.pictures.rail I have posted this query and a photograph. The
photo is of the eastern side of the St Pancras trainshed. The strange object
at the bottom of the...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 04, 04:50 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Robert Gordon
The "tube hat" case

Sunil Sood wrote:

The RMT's Bobby Law said: "Finding a London Underground hat in the locker of
a London Underground employee at a London Underground station is an
astounding piece of police...
Forum: London Transport October 5th 04, 04:04 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert Gordon
Half-Life Tube map

This may not interest anyone here at all, but I thought I may as well
share this with the group as it's vaguely on topic.

I am currently developing a map for the game "Half-Life" which has been...
Forum: London Transport October 4th 04, 01:16 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Robert Gordon
Sacking a Tube Driver

Nick H (UK) wrote:
Bored Of The Rings wrote:

Snip

You know what I detest? People who post HTML to newsgroups. And I
have no
sneaking admiration for them at all.

Forum: London Transport September 30th 04, 06:35 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Robert Gordon
Harry Beck: BBC2 this evening at 7.30

Richard J. wrote:
In case you're not already aware of this ...

BBC2 TV, Thursday 30 September 2004, 7.30 pm (30 minutes)

Map Man: Beck

"Modern explorer Nicholas Crane deciphers...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 04, 09:54 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Robert Gordon
Tube station visit record broken

Annabel Smyth wrote:
Tony Bryer wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 29 Sep 2004:

"The record for visiting all 275 London Underground stations has been
broken by 43 minutes.

Geoff...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 04, 09:23 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Robert Gordon
Bus Stop Displays

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:19:39 +0100, Marc Brett
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:16:04 +0100, "John...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump