Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Scott
Forum: London Transport July 28th 05, 05:24 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Tim Scott
Last Routemasters on the 14 and 22

Pictures on http://www.wongers.fotopic.net/ and also
http://jimmyshengukbuses2.fotopic.net/.

Article on Matt's web site always a good read http://www.londonbuspage.com/

"Steve M"...
Forum: London Transport April 21st 05, 10:40 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim Scott
West Barnes Lane LC - New Malden

No idea but it has been raised with Merton Council as they are liasing with
Network Rail. Considering they have been knocked around the first week they
put it.

"Conductor in Charge of.........."...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 04:45 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Tim Scott
Clapham Junction

3417 Gordon was with 1395 on Windsor runs as to it's allocation today who
knows.

Does anyone know...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 05, 08:01 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Tim Scott
X80 bus route Lakeside - Bluewater etc.

Gather it is being run by a former London Central NV. I know NV13 used to
run on it but was sold and to single decker for a short time.

"John Rowland" ...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 09:47 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Scott
longest journey

Paul some of the Yahoogroups have information on slam door gen may be worth
investigating those to help you on your conquest.

SET still have the former SWT CEPs 169x around, Southern have a few bits...
Forum: London Transport April 8th 05, 07:42 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Tim Scott
Full size Tube map For sale.

I got my mine for nothing and laninated! In fact I got two of them! And no
I didn't have to pay.

"EorJames" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport April 8th 05, 07:41 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tim Scott
Bridge Bash on 10 route??

Could be taken to a third party repairer. I remember seeing a batch of
Citaro's for the 25 in a rally of around 4 on the M25 section.

Saw a couple of Stagecoach Tridents from T heading back up the...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 05, 05:30 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Tim Scott
route 207

There was one at Cobham yesterday though I gather it's a Scania one.
is the bendy bus comming back to...
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 05, 05:27 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Tim Scott
Routes 38 and 159

Spare TA's from FW from the 267 possibly as new buses have been specified
for the 267 and I sense some TA's the SN51 batch or even SN03/LG02 may move
from FW. Remember there are also some spare...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 05, 01:32 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim Scott
Clapham Junction

Closed around 4 and was rumoured to stay closed all evening but first train
was 1806 London Waterloo to London Waterloo calling there. It was closed on
the grounds of health and safety. Was not...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 05, 07:34 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim Scott
Recycling bus number-plates

Some of the operators keep the registrations within the company I recall
London General had 188CLT was on an M (not sure which one) and was moved
onto one of the LDPs (though I gather it may have...
Forum: London Transport December 27th 04, 09:27 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Tim Scott
SWT New years morning service

Thanks for the offer but I am working a long shift the next day and with the
recent weather and the cost to go to these things I rather not put up with
the minority of trouble makers out...
Forum: London Transport December 27th 04, 10:17 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Tim Scott
SWT New years morning service

Also Southern are running with TFL London Victoria-East Croydon.

SWT are quite good and most likely to run 8x455 (2x455 units) and the
routing you mention sounds like Waterloo to Waterloo via...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 04, 06:34 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Tim Scott
?Desiro & ?Class 317 length

Assuming your referring to 2U53 1728 London Waterloo to Windsor ER is formed
of 8*450, departs platform 18 from Waterloo

2V51 1737 London Waterloo to Hounslow via Brentford is 4*450

"Mrs Redboots"...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 04, 07:44 AM
Replies: 277
Posted By Tim Scott
Eurostar to quit Waterloo

Problem with Vauxhall is the stairs...

And not all trains stop at Vauxhall.... plus the gap.
In...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 04, 05:21 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By Tim Scott
Electronic bus destination blinds

I recall there were a couple of T's (Titan's) as you mention trialed on the
35 and 45??

Some of the former London Buses sent off to sister companies such as
Stagecoach etc converted their London...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 04, 10:50 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Tim Scott
Route 12 - bendy bus? Any more routes?

Gather 4 have already been made at Wigan.

I wonder if Putney is going to go WVL or MAL? Interesting if it went bendy
Putney is full as it is

"Paul & Meloney Dredge"...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 04, 01:12 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Tim Scott
Titans & Metrobuses?

12 have seen the NV's transferred from Sutton though I gather they are on
the 63 extra's.

Though as of Saturday it is MAL's Bendy's
"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 04, 01:11 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Tim Scott
Route 12 - bendy bus? Any more routes?

Gather 36 is going PVL subject to if they can have the PVL's made for them.

As for the 19, 38, 13, 14 and 22 who knows.

"Fossil" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 04, 05:00 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim Scott
Single decked 213

Anthony due to the TFL ruling on TFL low floor routes that have a policy to
run low floor buses. This indeed has been noticed on neighbouring 57 which
has seen TA's subbed in for DPS' instead of the...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 04, 09:40 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim Scott
Missed the bus heading towards Hook?

200 circulating Raynes Park for Atkinson MOrley's

(Troy...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 04, 12:36 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Tim Scott
Titans & Metrobuses?

Mitcham Belle/Centra withdrew their last couple of M's when it was taken
over by Centra with AV's from London Central

Metrobuses the only few are at Arriva Leaside Travel possibly still doing
school...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 04, 04:19 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Tim Scott
A13: Why the new speed limit?

I had the misfortune of travelling on this stretch not realising it was 50
and 40 in places. I have to say the one near the A406 is a bit suttle.

"Robin May" wrote...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

Forum Jump