Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: London Transport September 6th 07, 02:05 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
WAGN/ONE services, summer 2005

On 6 Sep, 11:27, Mr Thant
Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
Forum: London Transport September 6th 07, 08:59 AM
Replies: 3

On 6 Sep, 09:43, wrote:
Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
timetables lying around, I need to know the times of the morning
Forum: London Transport September 6th 07, 08:43 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
WAGN/ONE services, summer 2005

Bit of a long shot, I know, but if anyone still has the appropriate
timetables lying around, I need to know the times of the morning
services between 08:00 and 09:30 for Enfield Chase to Old Street,...
Forum: London Transport April 20th 07, 05:00 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Banksy at Old Street Tube (Tarantino Bananas)

On 20 Apr, 15:30, David F wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6575345.stm

Whatever you think about whether removing this was a good thing or a
bad thing, it looks a lot...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 06, 12:46 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Is TOX back?

Jack Taylor wrote:
KOS wrote:
Just seen new TOX06 graffiti all over the approach to Kings Cross
near the new Eurostar works.
Is he back out and spraying already?

There's been TOX06...
Forum: London Transport September 13th 06, 04:01 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Bogus police cars

kytelly wrote:
kytelly wrote:
What are these cars with the siren, and annoyingly dazzling dangerous
alternating-flashing-headlights as have become trendy on real police...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 06, 03:47 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
LUL gives up on Regent's Park lifts

Larry Lard wrote:
James Farrar wrote:
I presume.

A new Diagram has gone up arount the network recently

http://tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/colourmap.pdf

Is that peculiarity at...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 06, 04:24 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Dom1234/RedAspect/David Knight

RedAspect wrote:

"Nick Cooper"...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 06, 01:33 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Dom1234/RedAspect/David Knight

RedAspect wrote:
"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:27:58 -0000, "RedAspect"
Forum: London Transport January 13th 06, 04:40 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Dom1234/RedAspect/David Knight

If we were in any doubt - despite his attempts to suggest otherwise -
that the poster hiding behind the "Dom1234" & "RedAspect" pseudonyms
is, in fact, the RMT activist David Knight responsible for...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 06, 04:38 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Tim O'Toole

Adrian wrote:
Paul Corfield ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Tim is the only MD I have worked for who I feel is true leader - i.e.
someone...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 06, 07:56 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
EBTG

a d r i a n . b wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in message
Hi all,

Which tube station features in...
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 05, 04:19 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
1,327 selfish *******s attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....
Forum: London Transport October 31st 05, 12:05 PM
Replies: 60
Posted By [email protected]
tfl fine - advice needed

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 20:32:32 on Sun, 30
Oct 2005, Nick Cooper
remarked:

No, she made...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 12:54 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
London Tube Murder

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 07:39:08 on Wed, 27
Jul 2005, Nick Cooper
remarked:
Imagine you've left...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 12:44 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
London Tube Murder

wrote:
And another one who wont explain why this illegal immigrant in fear of
his life didn't ask the police at Stockwell for protection. When is one
of these ****s going to...
Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 04:38 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
"Circle Line should be up and running within a fortnight"

Forum: London Transport July 19th 05, 04:32 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Victoria Line Murals

wrote:

- Oxford Circus - snakes and ladders. I heard that this is supposed to
signify the confusion one encounters when changing from line to line...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 05, 12:54 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
New Information about the London bombs!

Steve wrote:
In article , Nick Cooper
writes
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:12:50 +0100, Clive...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 11:31 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
London Blasts - Look for ONE culprit!

Ed Lake wrote:
Tadej Brezina wrote:

He could have arrived at King's Cross on the eastbound Circle Line
train, leaving the FIRST bomb on that train.
He could have placed the SECOND...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 03:50 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Which way were the trains going?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article ,

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:29 +0100 (BST),...
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 02:31 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By [email protected]
timescale wrong

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:

I've been pondering on what seemed wrong about my journey
yesterday, and the time of events doesn't make sense unless
London Underground had suspicions...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 05, 01:05 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Camden station redevelopment rejected

John Rowland wrote:

"Alan (in Brussels)" wrote in message
Press report forwarded FYI by:

- Alan (in...
Forum: London Transport May 15th 05, 05:01 PM
Replies: 86
Posted By [email protected]
WWII Bunker

lonelytraveller wrote:

Hmmm, google has posted this twice

And it was ******** both times. As usual.
Forum: London Transport May 12th 05, 07:21 PM
Replies: 86
Posted By [email protected]
WWII Bunker

lonelytraveller wrote:
I'm a qualified doctor.

Who can't work out how to properly quote using Google Groups? Well,
**** me, but I've just managed it, which I guess - yet again - makes me
much...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

Forum Jump