Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 08:09 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Pre-pay journey resumption question

asdf wrote:

So is there a list of places that allow these interchanges? The Baker
Street / Marylebone one is far from obvious (it's not shown as an
interchange on maps, though there are signs...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 08:08 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
South Kensington Wireless LAN

Nick Evans wrote:
Surely one cracks into networks, and a programmer hacks away at code?

Nick

That was the original definition but the press (for some reason)
started using the term hacker...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 01:44 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Replacement Ticket

wrote:
Kat wrote:
Any LU ticket office should exchange a paper ticket that is not
working
for one that will open the gates.

That's not what I was told when I had...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 05, 01:36 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Replacement Ticket

Kat wrote:
Any LU ticket office should exchange a paper ticket that is not
working
for one that will open the gates.

That's not what I was told when I had a similar problem. Apparently it
costs...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 04:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Wimbledon branch of District line - why us?

Brimstone wrote:
wrote:
DistrictDriver wrote:
Chris wrote:
4. Why is it always the Wimbledon branch that is most affected?

Usually when there's a...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 02:25 PM
Replies: 2

DistrictDriver wrote:
Chris wrote:
4. Why is it always the Wimbledon branch that is most affected?

Usually when there's a problem, the Wimbledon branch still gets a
reasonable service. The...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 05, 12:19 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Online Customer Charter form ?

Sunil Sood wrote:
Does anyone know where the online customer charter refund form has
gone?

It used to be at https://tube.tfl.gov.uk/secure/charter/ but I can't
find it
there or linked to from...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 05, 09:28 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster prepay validity

Dave Arquati wrote:
Personally, I'd like my Oyster to be linked to my YPR so I only get
capped as far as a YP ODTC price... unlikely though. Perhaps I should

see if they'll consider an...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 05, 11:25 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
OT South Kensington Wireless LAN

Martin Underwood wrote:
In message...
Forum: London Transport April 11th 05, 11:10 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster prepay validity

Dave Arquati wrote:
a bit of a noise about fares integration too.

So do we lose the cheap £1.50 SWT cheap day returns in favour of
£4.40 TFL zonal returns then? What about YP railcards?
Forum: London Transport April 10th 05, 10:54 PM
Replies: 18

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005, Martin Underwood wrote:

Forum: London Transport April 10th 05, 04:07 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
South Kensington Wireless LAN

I was passing through South Ken today when my phone informed me it had
found a wireless network called "train_logging". Is this anything to
do with the station?
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 06:45 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster prepay validity

Dave Plumb wrote:
For prepay? Or with a Travelcard on? They're valid with a
Travelcard that
covers the relevant zones on them, because it isn't necessary to
touch
in/out unless there's a...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 06:37 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
the tube/ppp/northern line

Dave Newt wrote:
Clive Coleman wrote:
In message , steve
writes

Taking full trains out of service and holding...
Forum: London Transport April 9th 05, 12:05 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
the tube/ppp/northern line

steve wrote:
Of course it makes the lights on the control panel look evenly spread
out.
However, you failed to explain the logic of holding a train *full* of
people.

Because they enjoy causing...
Forum: London Transport April 8th 05, 09:20 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Why can't Oyster show my Jan 2005 transactions?

Bill Woods wrote:
Eight weeks seems far less than a computer could hold.

Maybe TFL decided that after 8 weeks everyone would have had plenty of
opportunity to query and correct any unresolved...
Forum: London Transport April 7th 05, 04:28 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster prepay validity

Bob Adams wrote:
Because there are no Oyster readers.

The WAGN grippers carry them and I have seen with my own eyes that
they
accept them as valid to stations as far as New...
Forum: London Transport April 7th 05, 12:43 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster prepay validity

Rupert Candy wrote:

Yes, but Oyster *prepay* is not valid at any of those stations. (IIRC
the only place it's valid on [WA]GN is between Moorgate and Finsbury

And Kings Cross - Finsbury park
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 10:10 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
The infamous West London Tram survey

Richard J. wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:
What figure does that leave? About 68% in favour, and that's a
*minimum* support for the tram in the remaining boroughs - I'm
sure some people in...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 07:03 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Full size Tube map For sale.

EorJames wrote:
True.
Well dont worry i got my money back as i went round to his to get it.
I dont see him much anyway.
I think ill get on from the LT shop (Cheers Mrs Redboots)
Thanks
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 07:02 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
How Long to Buy a Ticket

Mrs Redboots wrote:
Or were the people on the bus just not "people like me",
so you automatically assumed that they were "scumbag druggies" to
quote
your other post?

If you want to see...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 01:07 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
District Stock

TheOneKEA wrote:

While the franchise length may not be enough to recoup
the obvious benefits immediately, if they continued to retain the
franchise they would certainly reap the benefits...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 01:01 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Full size Tube map For sale.

EorJames wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a Full size tube map for sale.
I would like 30 pounds for it.
It is not stolen but my mate who has a mate who works at a station,
was
going to get rid of it...
Forum: London Transport April 5th 05, 08:09 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Any thoughts on the London Pass ?

Richard J. wrote:
wrote:
TheMiz wrote:

OPPS sorry its 100 Queen's Gate

If you're going to somewhere on Queens Gate I would suggesting
getting off...