Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Harper
Forum: London Transport September 26th 05, 07:14 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Ian Harper
Bus diversion due to closure of Battersea Bridge

[1] I was held hostage by a driver who had picked me up on a local
planned and...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 11:28 AM
Replies: 72
Posted By Ian Harper
Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

The only time
that someone is likely to be upset about anything is if something...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 10:55 AM
Replies: 72

Forum: London Transport June 19th 05, 05:20 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Ian Harper
Heathrow Connect - can't connect !!

Also, does anyone know what FGWL is doing with the spare 165`s they`d
have freed up? Some of...
Forum: London Transport April 23rd 05, 03:45 PM
Replies: 73
Posted By Ian Harper
Heathrow Connect service

AIUI as part of the planning consent for T5 BAA have obligations to ensure
Forum: London Transport March 30th 05, 08:09 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Ian Harper
Tv Show on Itv Lastnight

"Joe" wrote in message
I doNt know if anyone caught the Tv show on Itv1 London @ 1930 last
night, about buses in London.
They...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 09:55 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian Harper
London Bus Route Maps

Forum: London Transport March 24th 05, 08:06 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian Harper
London Bus Route Maps

A while ago I downloaded some linear plans of London Bus routes such as the
7 and 23, aka linear tube plan style with all stops in one line and average
journey...
Forum: London Transport March 20th 05, 09:48 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Ian Harper
Ken stole my 80p!

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
With the central line down from North Acton this morning, I got the
District
from Ealing to Acton,...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 10:15 PM
Replies: 142
Posted By Ian Harper
Denham Golf Club Parkway (was Crossrail and the GW link line)

"Tony Polson" wrote in message

We live on a very crowded island.

Yes. People are crammed into urban areas through the...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 05, 10:10 PM
Replies: 142
Posted By Ian Harper
Barking-Greenford?

Chris Tolley ...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 05, 08:32 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Ian Harper
Commuting time map

Every now and again I see "accessibility maps" put out by London's
planning or...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 05, 08:19 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Ian Harper
Crossrail Bill and Documents Published

17000 pages in all according to the BBC
Forum: London Transport February 12th 05, 04:48 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian Harper
Confused Central Line Train

"Ashley Brown" wrote in
message ...
I was at Ealing Broadway at about 10am this morning, to find a Central
Forum: London Transport February 12th 05, 04:38 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Ian Harper
Epping-Ongar services closer to fruitition

"PRAR" wrote in message

Aren't they going to relay the line so they can use all those Finnish
locos and rolling stock?

With...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 04, 03:35 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Ian Harper
Bus Etching Problem

"Dave Arquati" wrote in message

when was the last time you
saw a graffitied (rather than etched) Underground train?

About ten days ago. ...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Forum Jump