Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan OBrien
Forum: London Transport July 20th 06, 05:27 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan OBrien
What is wrong with the tube tonight?

"C!" wrote in message
Mr Sissons on BBC News just said all lines have severe delays due to
faulty comms...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 06, 06:33 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan OBrien
Don't Sleep in the Subway, Darling

I was very young when I first heard Peculia Clart's
Don't Sleep in the Subway, Darling. In those days I didn't know many
subways, but there was one from one side of Clapham Common station to the...
Forum: London Transport July 1st 06, 09:30 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan OBrien
Journey History Now On TFL Website

Yes, you can now access your oystercard journey history on the TFL
Forum: London Transport June 29th 06, 06:17 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Alan OBrien
LUL false advertising

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport June 29th 06, 06:16 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Alan OBrien
LUL false advertising

Yebbut if you get caught not touching in, you may end up with a...
Forum: London Transport June 28th 06, 09:50 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Alan OBrien
LUL false advertising

There are posters on the Underground which say that people should always
swipe in and out so as to get the best fare.
If by 'best' they mean cheapest they are wrong.
Surely if you have the chance...
Forum: London Transport June 24th 06, 07:56 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan OBrien
Finchley Central gates

Why are there no automatic ticket gates on the Station Road side of Finchley
Central Underground Station?

Alan

--
Work like the ponies in coalmines.
Dance like the teardrop explodes.
Forum: London Transport June 15th 06, 09:46 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By Alan OBrien
New style barriers and fare evasion

"Jonathan Morris" wrote in message

You'd need to keep detailed records to do this. I...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 06, 09:14 AM
Replies: 41
Posted By Alan OBrien
New style barriers and fare evasion

"Christian Hansen" wrote in
message ...
On 14 Jun 2006 04:21:55 -0700, "Jonathan Morris"...
Forum: London Transport June 8th 06, 07:35 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Alan OBrien
Colossal temperatures on bus

On Tuesday and Friday I had to withstand volcanic temperatures on the 280
bus between Mitcham & Sutton.
Upstairs there was no possibility of opening a window; I wonder why not? Was
air-con meant to...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 06, 11:55 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan OBrien
Two LUL signs

In message , Robin Mayes
Forum: London Transport April 15th 06, 05:49 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan OBrien
Two LUL signs

There is a sign on the northbound platform at the Oval which I think is
unique:
http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/46/5099/320/Image010.jpg
I have mentioned this before and the most sensible answer I...
Forum: London Transport August 26th 05, 04:09 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By Alan OBrien
Oyster on NR

I think the main reason is that some people live in zone 2 north - say
Kentish Town - but work in...
Forum: London Transport August 25th 05, 03:19 AM
Replies: 44
Posted By Alan OBrien
Oyster on NR

I wonder how many people who refuse Oyster cards are working in the
black economy and don't...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 05, 08:52 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By Alan OBrien
Licencing reforms & the tube

"Adrian" wrote in message
An idle thought...

The pub licencing hours are currently - as you may have...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 05, 08:15 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan OBrien
James's Busy Day

Forum: London Transport August 18th 05, 06:25 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan OBrien
James's Busy Day

It looks like some of these suicide bombers have been hoist with their own
petards.

--
Work like the ponies in coalmines.
Dance like the teardrop explodes.
Love like you're Frank in Blue...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 12:12 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Alan OBrien
Don't worry, it's not a bomb!

wrote in message
Get to Chalk Farm NB last night.

Departing passenger knocks on cab door "There's an unattended rucksack...
Forum: London Transport July 29th 05, 06:12 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan OBrien
Superb; cowards caught!

All caught! More info from them to follow!
Forum: London Transport July 27th 05, 03:23 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Alan OBrien
Mayor of London

Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 06:00 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Alan OBrien
Victoria Line Murals

In article ,
Forum: London Transport July 24th 05, 05:47 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan OBrien
Man gunned down by British police was innocent

"Deuteros" wrote in message
Looks like you guys ****ed up big time.

Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

Forum Jump