Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrea
Forum: London Transport March 15th 07, 10:47 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Andrea
First Class in the south east

From my recent First Class journeys in the South East, I have found
that demand for it is practically non-existent on suburban routes
outside of peak hours - this is particularly my experience on...
Forum: London Transport March 12th 07, 06:32 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Andrea
Annual Travelcard on Oyster

I have a Z1-3 annual Travelcard loaded onto my Oyster. I have a few
questions:-

- Is this valid on all National Rail routes within zones 1-3? E.g.
the North London Line or Waterloo-Wimbledon? Do...
Forum: London Transport March 12th 07, 06:23 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Andrea
Slightly OT - free news servers

I'm due to switch ISP soon (to Sky Broadband, who I don't think have
news servers), and so would appreciate any guidance as to any other
free news servers online (which I can use with Outlook...
Forum: London Transport March 6th 07, 12:21 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Andrea
St Pancras station

The current long route from the underground to platform level at St
Pancras station is a joke! Are there no plans to have a direct
underground passage to the station, that avoids an outside...
Forum: London Transport March 6th 07, 12:09 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Andrea
Ticket inspections on the tube network

Having used the tube for several years, I've never yet encountered a
revenue ticket inspection on board a tube train or within station
passages [1]. Do LUL ever bother checking tickets randomly on...
Forum: London Transport March 6th 07, 12:05 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Andrea
Annual Oyster validity on National Rail

My local underground station (Holland Park) didn't have the info to
hand, so can somebody kindly tell me which National Rail/tram routes
in London my annual Z1-3 Oystercard can be used on?

Is it...
Forum: London Transport March 6th 07, 12:00 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Andrea
Gospel Oak-Barking

I have travelled several times on the Silverlink Gospel Oak to Barking
service in the past fortnight. What has shocked me is the apparent
large-scale fare evasion on this route.

There is always a...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 07, 05:42 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Andrea
Penalty fares for sitting in First Class

I travelled First Class with FCC from Farringdon to Luton Airport
yesterday evening.

Got into the rear compartment to find that it was almost full but I got
the last seat (Standard was full). Just...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 05, 08:08 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Andrea
First Class in the South East

Why do some South Eastern operators, e.g. Thameslink and Southern have
First Class? Aside from the fact that the seating is not very differnt
to Standard (apart from Thameslink who at least have...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 05, 08:05 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Andrea
Ticket inspections on the Tube

Are there ever any ticket inspections on the London Underground? Yes,
there are barriers at all stations but I would have thought that LUL
would also have roving patrols of inspectors randomly...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 05, 08:03 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Andrea
Victoria to St James's Park

I want to avoid the morning rush hour from Victoria to St James's Park
by tube. How long does it take to walk between the two stations and
can anyone give me directions?
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump