Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: London Transport May 6th 07, 10:49 PM
Replies: 201
Posted By [email protected]
Critique my tube map

On 6 Mai, 23:01, Olof Lagerkvist wrote:

There used to be (a huge) close to geographically correct map called
Multi-Modal Map or something like that on the TfL website but I...
Forum: London Transport April 1st 07, 09:08 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Which tube station?

On 1 Apr., 22:14, wrote:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

Which tube station is shown on the above link?

West Ruislip?
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 04:27 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
More Oystercard Oddities & TravelSafe officers

Forgive me as it is a bit off your topic, but a similar situation made
me wonder when I was to London last week.

I had a 7-day travelcard for zones 1 and 2 on my Oystercard and started
one journey...
Forum: London Transport June 13th 06, 07:44 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

ezusbo wrote:

That is an awesome suggestion, and to implement it will require
knowledge of the station layouts too. I am not sure if this stuff is
available on the web though, not to mention...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 10:38 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Pythonesque

The text by Graham Chapman was also reprinted in the New Yorker
magazine two years ago. You can still read it he
http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/content/?040105sh_shouts

Johannes
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump