Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Jackman
Forum: London Transport June 14th 07, 08:50 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By David Jackman
Quick question re out-of-zone Travelcard on Oyster (ping Paul C?)

Dave Newt wrote in
:

That is actually something I had considered trying to do myself, i.e.
buy a Z1-6 Oyster from one...
Forum: London Transport June 12th 07, 09:22 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By David Jackman
Oyster Travelcard & National Rail

(Neil Williams) wrote in
:

An easier way to solve it would be to make touching in/out mandatory
for all Oyster holders...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 07, 07:32 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By David Jackman
Petition - M3 single lane restriction at the M25 Junction 12 and M3 New Road Layout Project

"Rob (UK)" wrote in news:465f1444$0$8722
:

Call for Action,
If you are a regular user of the M3 between junction 1 and 3 you will...
Forum: London Transport May 20th 07, 04:49 PM
Replies: 105
Posted By David Jackman
Next round of Ticket Office closures announced

"Richard J." wrote in news:eOY3i.22463
:

The scenario you originally raised was "how can I put an arbitrary
(small) amount...
Forum: London Transport May 20th 07, 04:47 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By David Jackman
Termnal 5

"Paul Scott" wrote in
:

Forum: London Transport April 14th 07, 06:08 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By David Jackman
Renting a smart car

"John Rowland" wrote in
:

... and I would presumably be able to go in the Kengestion Charging area.

Of...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 08:26 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By David Jackman
Anyone driven the CC free route yet?

wrote in news:1172349680.426707.202340
@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

Hi group.
I might well have occasion to drive from the bottom of the M1 to
Brixton in the fairly near...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 07, 08:28 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By David Jackman
Trolleybuses for London!

Marc Brett wrote in
:

Hydrogen "power" is a fraud, the sooner abandoned the better.

Forum: London Transport January 28th 07, 03:13 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By David Jackman
Using Oyster on Valid NR Services

(Paul Cummins) wrote in
:

In article ,
Forum: London Transport January 28th 07, 08:27 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By David Jackman
Using Oyster on Valid NR Services

"Raymond Kirk" wrote in
:

How does Oyster work when you need to touch in and touch out on more
than one occasion to complete a journey.

E.G ...
Forum: London Transport January 4th 07, 09:56 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By David Jackman
Ticket advice needed - Southeastern trains

AndreaC wrote in
:

Tomorrow (Friday) I've got to travel into Waterloo East from Headcorn
with Southeastern. I've got...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 06, 11:16 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By David Jackman
Best place to purchase an Annual Travelcard

Paul G wrote in
:

Zippo from anyone else as far as I can see (First taking over Great
Northern led to National...
Forum: London Transport December 11th 06, 09:38 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By David Jackman
Oyster PAYG with two caps?

If I have not understood your question properly please provide your
calculations / examples and I'll have another look.

One example would be

4 x bus journey between 0700 and 0930 4 x £...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 06, 08:23 PM
Replies: 104
Posted By David Jackman
Oyster Card - validators at Bank

Matthew Dickinson wrote in
:

The faulty (logic-wise) validators on the DLR at Bank and on
Thameslink at London...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 06, 08:17 PM
Replies: 104
Posted By David Jackman
Oyster Card Users - info on incomplete journeys

"Mizter T" wrote in
:

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:06:59 +0100, asdf
Forum: London Transport October 18th 06, 07:53 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By David Jackman
DLR to Charing Cross

I don't think Green Park reversers are common in normal service, so
there's little point keeping CX open for...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 06, 07:48 PM
Replies: 104
Posted By David Jackman
Oyster Card Users - info on incomplete journeys

Paul Corfield wrote in
:

If I can summon up the mental stamina I might try to knock together a
summary post of the key...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 06, 01:31 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By David Jackman
Oyster card topup quandary

" wrote in
:

So why, when using ordinary top-up (i,e. not Auto top up) do I still
have to nominate...
Forum: London Transport October 4th 06, 09:36 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By David Jackman
Oyster card topup quandary

Paul Corfield wrote in
:

I understand you can now have an Oyster card that is encoded to work
with Auto Top Up on...
Forum: London Transport September 19th 06, 06:41 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By David Jackman
Oxford Street Trams

"Bob" wrote in news:1158689984.356980.88880
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Further to out thread of November last year
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Forum Jump