Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham Harrison
Forum: London Transport November 29th 08, 05:57 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Graham Harrison
Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:50:11 +0000, Gavin Hamilton
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 08, 08:46 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Graham Harrison
Shenanigans at Paddington

I really don't know. I, also, have always assumed that Crossrail would
take over Heathrow Connect and the rump of the local services to Slough as
well as those to Maidenhead (and Reading?)....
Forum: London Transport October 20th 08, 03:06 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Graham Harrison
Senior Citizen from Somerset

"Jim Brittin" [wake up to reply] wrote in
message ...
In article ,

Forum: London Transport October 20th 08, 06:08 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Graham Harrison
Senior Citizen from Somerset

I've looked at both the Somerset and TFL websites and I can't find out:

(1) When I board a bus in London with my Somerset issued National Senior
pass do I just show it or wave it at the Oyster...
Forum: London Transport March 26th 08, 10:02 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Graham Harrison
Car rental return location with easy London, St Pancras transfer?

On 26 Mar,...
Forum: London Transport March 26th 08, 04:32 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Graham Harrison
Car rental return location with easy London, St Pancras transfer?

On a Sunday afternoon in late July my wife and I will be departing from
St. Pancras...
Forum: London Transport February 14th 08, 08:35 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Graham Harrison
LT strip diagrams in carriages

On 14 Feb, 15:17, "Graham Harrison"
Forum: London Transport February 14th 08, 02:17 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By Graham Harrison
LT strip diagrams in carriages

I was on the Circle last week and became aware of a change in the
representation of underground/NR interchanges on the in car diagrams. It
seemed to me that instead of indicating the places like...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 08, 10:15 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Graham Harrison
West Ruislip to nearest Met Line Station

"Graham Harrison" wrote in
message ...

Forum: London Transport February 13th 08, 10:02 AM
Replies: 12

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:15:46 +0000,...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 08, 05:39 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Graham Harrison
West Ruislip to nearest Met Line Station

I Would like to make a change from Central Line at West Ruislip (or a
station on that route) to the...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 08, 04:46 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Graham Harrison
Stop Markers on LU

Do LU have any platforms shared by trains which do not have the same
number of cars...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 08, 09:54 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Graham Harrison
London -Stonehenge

Is it possible to visit Stonehenge by public transportation from...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 08, 05:49 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Graham Harrison
Central line extension to New York?

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:44:29 +0000, Ian Jelf
Forum: London Transport January 10th 08, 08:20 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Graham Harrison
East London Line

Are they really going to keep annoucing the East London Line is closed
until 2010 that could get...
Forum: London Transport January 10th 08, 03:28 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Graham Harrison
Central line extension to New York?

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
For your daily dose of crazy, with some interesting boring pictures:

Forum: London Transport December 31st 07, 03:01 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Graham Harrison
Signs and portents (well, a map, anyway)

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
Evening all,

Seen at Farringdon, New Johnston and Rail Alphabet together at...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 07, 08:21 AM
Replies: 48
Posted By Graham Harrison
Heathrow on Boxing Day?

With no public transport and because I'm a kind father I'm going to have
Forum: London Transport December 4th 07, 02:56 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By Graham Harrison
[OT] Commuting from Stafford = London

Forum: London Transport November 29th 07, 04:44 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By Graham Harrison
Commuting from Stafford = London

wrote in message
On 29 Nov, 10:00, "Sam" wrote:
Hi All

Due to my...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 07, 09:46 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Graham Harrison
Nice announcement

"Graham Harrison" wrote
in message...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 07, 05:55 PM
Replies: 113
Posted By Graham Harrison
London Overground line names

Line maps and announcements are beginning to mention interchange with
London...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 07, 05:45 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Graham Harrison
Nice announcement

On the train out of Waterloo last night, an announcement came over the
Forum: London Transport November 16th 07, 03:09 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham Harrison
Apologies - Top Gear

Yes, I know, a bit of a no-no in some circles but did anyone see the "race"
last week from Kew Bridge to City Airport? Which route would you have
followed as a cyclist? I don't believe I would...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47

Forum Jump