Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matthew Dickinson
Forum: London Transport February 11th 04, 05:40 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
Thameslink Oyster

"Alan Ingham" wrote in message ...
Apologies if this has been raised before - you must forgive me for getting
lost in the...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 09:32 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
Oyster readers turned off

K wrote in message ...

You have to validate in at...
Forum: London Transport January 30th 04, 05:30 PM
Replies: 36

Forum: London Transport January 9th 04, 07:30 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
being let through barriers with an Oyster, a couple of Qs

wrote in message ...
Hi Guys,

Was travelling with a 7 day Z12 Oyster travelcard today.

I had just entered...
Forum: London Transport December 11th 03, 12:19 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
Oystercard 'price capping' not being introduced at fares revision

Forum: London Transport November 5th 03, 01:49 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
Oyster Pre-Pay (again)

Sorry to disillusion you but it only implies that the exciting new
product is the Pre Pay Oyster card itself.
In fact the Travel Card that the Oyster card will charge you for after
the...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 03, 09:02 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
Oyster readers on buses

I have a staff card and I've had all sorts of card problems on buses.
The units were very unreliable but performance is much better now. Just
yesterday I had a problem with an Arriva bus. I just...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 03, 10:06 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
Airbus for a pound?

The bus stops within the "Pay before you board" area where the Airbus
stops have the yellow tiles for all routes, including the A2 & A6.
Anyone like to trying using a pre-pay ticket on an Airbus? :-)
Forum: London Transport July 19th 03, 09:06 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By Matthew Dickinson
Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 04:51:47 +0000 (UTC),
(Charles Ellson) wrote:

On Thursday, in article

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump