Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: London Transport November 15th 07, 06:39 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
St Pancras International opening day

On Nov 15, 4:33 pm, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: London Transport November 14th 07, 10:09 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
St Pancras International opening day

Popped over to take a look after work, no restriction on photography
including allowing a tripod that made me very happy. You would get
kicked out of network rail station for doing that.

Very nice...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 07, 11:29 AM
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Station Underground upgrade a joke.

On Oct 26, 11:34 am, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

Forum: London Transport October 25th 07, 10:59 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Station Underground upgrade a joke.

On 25 Oct, 23:30, John B wrote:

I was really pleased to see the removal of the bland, uninteresting,
Forum: London Transport October 25th 07, 09:29 PM
Replies: 43

On 25 Oct, 18:20, John B wrote:

I was really pleased to see the removal of the bland, uninteresting,
boring late 60's...

Forum: London Transport October 25th 07, 04:57 PM
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Station Underground upgrade a joke.

I was really pleased to see the removal of the bland, uninteresting,
boring late 60's tiling, and was looking forward to walking through a
station that doesn't cause clinical depression.

So was...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 07, 07:31 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Island

On Oct 17, 12:17 am, lonelytraveller
wrote:

The tunnel originally tiled, they have been...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 07, 10:58 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Island

On Oct 15, 11:53 pm, lonelytraveller
wrote:

On Oct 15, 10:21 pm, MIG...
Forum: London Transport October 15th 07, 10:26 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Island

On Oct 15, 10:21 pm, MIG wrote:
On Oct 15, 8:14 pm, wrote:

On...
Forum: London Transport October 15th 07, 07:14 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Island

On Oct 15, 7:54 pm, MIG wrote:
On Oct 14, 7:24 pm, wrote:

Forum: London Transport October 14th 07, 11:00 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Island

On Oct 14, 9:40 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 9:21 pm, lonelytraveller

On 14 Oct, 19:24, ...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 07, 08:40 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Island

On Oct 14, 9:21 pm, lonelytraveller
wrote:

Well spotted. I'm sure they built the tunnel back, it...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 07, 06:24 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Euston Island

On Sep 30, 7:18 pm, wrote: