Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Forum: London Transport December 16th 08, 08:48 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Southern East Croydon to Milton Keynes service issues

On Dec 1, 9:09*pm, wrote:
They seem to have got over the Wembley Central issue by making the
service pick up or set down only, according to direction.

So going north, one can...
Forum: London Transport August 7th 08, 06:39 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Blackfriars closure

On Aug 7, 1:48 am, " wrote:

10 minutes walk? To the nearest tube station? Gasps...
Forum: London Transport August 5th 08, 10:34 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Storage of London tube stock?

Chaps,

I believe you _may_ be barking up the wrong tree.

There is a plan for the best of the 1962 stock to be stored undercover
for possible use on the Bakerloo. At least, this was the...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 08, 12:54 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Brian Cooke Sacked!

On Jun 2, 9:43 pm, Tom Barry wrote:
Paul Harley wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 18:56:00, Tom Barry
The issue of replacing Cooke was...
Forum: London Transport June 3rd 08, 08:57 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
London Broadgate station and that old fashioned 'junction' suffix

On Jun 1, 7:43 pm, Mizter T wrote:
On 31 May, 20:08, D7666 wrote:

On May 31, 8:46 am, (Neil Williams)

Forum: London Transport June 3rd 08, 08:21 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
New Cross Gate Query

On Jun 3, 12:57 am, Charles Ellson wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:34:39 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T

On 2 Jun, 21:17,...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 08, 10:29 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Kensington Olympia and Arriva Cross Country east of ReadingQueries

On May 25, 5:33 pm, wrote:

On an Any Permitted ticket, you can go via London provided that you get
to Reading...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 08, 10:24 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Kensington Olympia and Arriva Cross Country east of ReadingQueries

In these circumstances, I'm not aware of anything in the rule that
states that I must use a non-reservable train(s) from York to Leeds.
Any thoughts?

John

I remember that maybe 10 years...
Forum: London Transport May 23rd 08, 09:40 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Kensington Olympia and Arriva Cross Country east of Reading Queries

Hi folks,

A couple of questions if I may. I was planning to travel on the Cross
Country services from Reading to East Croydon/Redhill sometime soon,
to say farewell (I need one of the curves at...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 08, 10:34 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Paddington Barriers

On 2 May, 13:30, "Paul Scott" wrote: