Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gordon Joly
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 04, 05:14 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon Joly
Congestion charging expansion plans: zone expansion.

If the zone becomes the area inside the North and South Circular
roads, then I (for one) will be inside. Will I be eligible to pay 10%
of the charge to drive inside the new zone? I am outside the...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 04, 05:09 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Gordon Joly
Oyster Cards on buses - 50% failure rate?

In article ,

"Gordon Joly" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport January 1st 04, 11:16 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Gordon Joly
Oyster Cards on buses - 50% failure rate?

It is just me or are half of the Oyster Card readers on buses faulty?

Gordo

--
This is not my sig nature.....
gordo AT loop zilla.org.......
Forum: London Transport December 18th 03, 08:49 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Gordon Joly
Tottenham Court Road escalators, December 2003.

There's also the small matter of them needing to run for the
best part
of 20 hours a day, 364 days a year and carry around 13000
passengers an
hour, unlike your average department store...
Forum: London Transport December 11th 03, 04:03 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Gordon Joly
Tottenham Court Road escalators, December 2003.

I see that the escalators at Tottenham Court Road are under repair
again. This is the annual maintenance session, timed to be carried out
during the Christmas shopping period.

One of the three main...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 03, 10:28 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Gordon Joly
Bosons!

In article ,
Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 03, 10:26 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Gordon Joly
Bosons!

In article ,
Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 03, 02:31 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Gordon Joly
Bosons!

Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

I exhibit the properties of a particle,...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 03, 08:52 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon Joly
Oystercard and one day travelcards

In article ,
I got my oystercard in the post the other day, and I'll have to travel
in to zone 1...
Forum: London Transport September 24th 03, 09:36 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Gordon Joly
Oyster Card - charge?

I registered online. Can I get them to send me a card with *no*
tickets or seasons loaded?

A blank in other words...

Gordo
--
This is not my sig nature....
gordo AT loop zilla.org......
Forum: London Transport September 24th 03, 09:32 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By Gordon Joly
New Eurostar line from Waterloo

In article ,
"Stevie" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 03, 02:27 PM
Replies: 64
Posted By Gordon Joly
(OT) Tony Martin

In article ,