Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Hughes[_2_]
Forum: London Transport June 7th 12, 08:55 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
taxi to airport in London

In message , Paul
Cummins writes
We were about to embark at Dover, when (Mike
Hughes)...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 12, 11:23 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
taxi to airport in London

In message , Robin writes
do not have to take any additional driving test;

Nor do Taxi Drivers.

I am not now and have not ever been a...

Forum: London Transport June 6th 12, 11:35 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
taxi to airport in London

In message , Lola01
writes

Hello ! for those who travel to london airport, I have an usefull
information. If any wants...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 11, 12:32 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Tfl Christmas Travel Information

In message , Paul Terry
writes
In message
,
Mizter T...
Forum: London Transport June 10th 11, 01:05 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Exiotic cars in London?

In message
,
alexander.keys1 writes
Forum: London Transport June 10th 11, 01:04 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Strike contingency plan Walthamstow to Heathrow

In message , Jarle H
Knudsen writes
This year‚s London vacation is coming up, and what do you know? The RMT is
threatening to strike...
Forum: London Transport May 8th 11, 11:43 AM
Replies: 114
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Black cab highway code

In message , Basil Jet
writes

Which means all those tools who drive around...
Forum: London Transport October 9th 10, 07:29 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
A new station for London - and article for a taxi magazine

In message , Theo Markettos
writes
[x-posted to...
Forum: London Transport September 24th 10, 10:59 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Piccadilly Circus/Lower Regent Street

In message , Jim
writes
In article , philrichards1
Forum: London Transport September 9th 10, 05:31 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Blackfriars Station - pics of the work being carried out

In message ,
writes
In article ,
(Mike Hughes)...

Forum: London Transport September 8th 10, 01:15 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Blackfriars Station - pics of the work being carried out

One of my daughters works for Balfour Beatty, the main contractors for
Network Rail's construction of Blackfriars Station as part of the
Crossrail project.

They held a 'friends and family day last...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 10, 06:13 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Transportation option from London City Airport to Regents Park.

In message , Ian F.
writes
Forum: London Transport July 4th 10, 09:50 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Taxis and the congestion charge

In message , Chris Read
writes
It is demonstrably the case that 'black' cabs contribute significantly to
congestion within...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 10, 07:31 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Meeting someone at Heathrow - where?

In message
,
joelpk writes
Later this month I am flying to LHR from the US and my friend is
flying in from...
Forum: London Transport March 7th 10, 07:09 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
London Black Cabbies learning to keep quiet, but...

In message , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes
In message , Tom
Anderson ...
Forum: London Transport March 6th 10, 08:17 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
London Black Cabbies learning to keep quiet, but...

In message , redcat
writes
Just saw the article about London Black cab drivers being taught new
skills including when to...
Forum: London Transport March 1st 10, 12:16 PM
Replies: 67
Posted By Mike Hughes[_2_]
Taxi insurance for multiple people?

In message ,