Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Iron Jelloid
Forum: London Transport March 23rd 12, 01:35 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
Kings Cross - site visit

Once upon a time, Peter Masson wrote:
"Charles Ellson" wrote

Maybe a standard planning requirement

or a standard licensing requirement...
Forum: London Transport December 14th 11, 01:25 AM
Replies: 47
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
Croxley Rail Link plan approved by Government

Once upon a time, allantracy wrote:

I know all the Communists of the North that frequent here will deny
it.

Just because it doesn't serve M*ddl*sbr**gh doesn't means...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 11, 03:43 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
Wimbledon to London Bridge?

I'm sure I worked London Bridge to London Bridge via Tulse Hill,
Wimbledon, Sutton and Forest Hill in 1980, seems a long time ago...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 11, 01:46 AM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, Arthur Figgis wrote:

Suppose a serial killer started to kill people, and it was eventually
proven...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 08:05 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, 1506 wrote:

Until now, in civilized countries, we have tried
people for actions not thoughts and speech.

Incorrect. Motive and effect has always been a...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:49 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, 1506 wrote:

In my professional life I have observed less qualified women promoted,
rather than better qualified men. That particular form of
"affirmative...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:26 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:06:53 +0100
Say goodbye to the sane...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:22 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:56:06 +0100
So...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:06 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 26, 6:28*am, MB wrote:

Moreover terrorism is an act of war which demands a...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:03 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, Free Lunch wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:43:50 -0700 (PDT), 1506 wrote
in misc.transport.urban-transit:

On Aug 26, 5:26*am, The Real...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:02 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:26*am, The Real Doctor wrote:

On Aug 26, 5:03 am, The Real...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:02 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 26, 5:03*am, The Real Doctor wrote:

Before I do killfile you, Are you, or...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 07:01 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, 1506 wrote:

Moreover terrorism is an act of war which demands a swift, firm,
military response. Describing it as a crime and involving the courts
is a big...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 06:21 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:56:50 +0100
On...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 11, 01:33 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, The Real Doctor wrote:
On 26/08/11 12:48, 1506 wrote:

Why would I want...
Forum: London Transport August 26th 11, 08:58 PM
Replies: 153
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
1506 and Boltar

Only been looking these groups again for about a week, and already
I've been accused of random violent crimes by a couple of the...
Forum: London Transport August 25th 11, 09:09 PM
Replies: 147
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

Once upon a time, 1506 wrote:

If I am mugged it is a crime. If a homosexual is mugged it is a hate
crime.

I don't know about the USA but in UK parlance I don't think that's...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 10, 10:52 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
Farringdon to be London's busiest station

Once upon a time, Paul Scott wrote:

I suppose we ought to be grateful they don't count arrivals and
departures separately as well...

Shhh! Don't give them ideas!...
Forum: London Transport June 29th 10, 01:41 AM
Replies: 158
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
Loogahgbaroogah

And speaking of post-colonial guilt why do Brits insist on calling North
America "America" and ****ing off the Canadians,...
Forum: London Transport June 28th 10, 11:34 PM
Replies: 158
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
Loogahgbaroogah

Tourists and natives alike are asked in this country to pronounce the
new name for Abbey as San-tan-daire. I asked the staff...
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 10, 08:31 AM
Replies: 80
Posted By The Iron Jelloid
North London Line - Caledonian Road to Canonbury

Once upon a time, Paul Corfield wrote:

Photos are still loading up but most of them are there at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24759744@N02/

Brilliant set of photos - thank...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

Forum Jump